“good golf course - horrible management”

PGA Golf Club in PGA Village - Ryder Course
Reviewed July 29, 2013

golf course is okay but PGA management is awful. you never know what the condition of the course will be like.
priced higher than many better courses in the area

1  Thank imfarkle
PGAVillage, Director of Sales at PGA Golf Club in PGA Village - Ryder Course, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback regarding your golfing experience with us here at PGA Golf Club. It is always of great importance and a useful measurement tool for the entire management team at our club to receive communication and feedback on our operation. Whether it is constructive or generous, it allows us the opportunity to look at our services, step back from our daily routine and take any corrective action necessary to make certain that any incident of this nature does not happen again.

Please contact me at Jwiernasz@pgahq.com, or 772-467-1300 Ext.123, as I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with further about your experience with us.

Jeremy Wiernasz

"score"
"putter"
"hole"

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great,well maintained course. Very friendly to the average golfer. Stayed at PGA Village Sheraton and received 20% off, only cost $43 with unlimited range balls. Great deal!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The people got me out on the course in record time. (I was a single, walk on) They paired me up with 3 great guys. All high handicappers like me. The course was in excellent shape. The bunkers ate me alive, but I only loss 3 balls which is great for me. This the first course I've played where my golf shoes were cleaner after I played than before! The personal were courteous and helpful. The day was perfect. Made me wish I was a scratch golfer. I hope to play again later this week.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The PGA's superintendent has been working on making the Ryder course more user friendly by replacing Palmetto groves with waste areas and removing a number of bunkers. The result will be a more friendly environment that will speed play. Ryder is second to the Wannamaker as our favorite course in the four course lineup.