“Great Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2014

When you are in the City of Port St Lucie this is a must visit for a superb breakfast.
Everything is fresh and they make creative dishes. You will not be disappointed.

Ed & Doris

There are newer reviews for Berry Fresh Cafe

Reviewed September 2, 2014

We went to Berry Fresh Café and ordered their chicken soup and it was delicious. Fresh ingredients, something different in it each time we have had it but always delicious. You have to go early because they always have people waiting and it gets crowded. The only thing I would say negative about it is if you are disabled there is no where for you to sit while you wait. The bench out front is at a downward slope, so be careful. Lots of choices and great wait staff!

1  Thank angelicdreamer
Reviewed September 2, 2014

BREAKFAST IS TO DIE FOR! The freshest fruits&veggies. Healthy or gooey and sweet! Take your pic! From scrumptious pancakes and French toast to uber-fresh salads bursting with ripe fruits And veggies, quinoa, and other unexpected flavor combinations. We are fans forever! The best! Consistent! Mmmmmmmmm

Reviewed September 2, 2014

Good fresh food, fair pricing, and friendly staff. Not the same chain food usually found near an interstate interchange.

Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

While having dinner at a local haunt, I was given a tip to have breakfast at Berry Fresh. Thank you Linda...she left my name with the host, even though I went around noon instead of 8-9am, the host remembered my name.

I was seated on the patio where they have fans to help you stay cool. Jen was my server and she provided excellent service.

There is a full menu of imaginative breakfast specials that Jen said is locally sourced with few exceptions.

The owner (the Head Berry) was present and stopped to briefly chat with many customers.

I had 2 plump hash brown patties: each topped by a slice of tomato, two pieces of Applewood bacon, sautéed spinach and a perfectly poached egg. Not being a fan of Hollandaise I had it served on the side...it was delicious. The meal was served with fresh fruit and a puzzling feature..a small serving of some type of salsa, which was tasty. I had a strawberry lemonade that was a tad too sweet but I evened that out by drinking most of it then Jen filled it with soda water.

I took home a sage and corn flake coated fried chicken breast, with grilled mozzarella, homemade pickle on brioche that I am fairly certain will be a scrumptious dinner.

Check it out