“I love this place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Berry Fresh Cafe

Berry Fresh Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Servers are knowledgeable about the menu. Food is fresh and beautifully served. Healthy choices abound.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Delray Beach, Florida
“Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

I came in for a different breakfast and got it, from my poached eggs to the lemon ricotta pancakes, was really good. Great service also. It made my trip worth it.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Great varied menu, good friendly service. Really impressed with this cafe. Best eggs benedict I have ever had.

Visited June 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“hit or miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

i am not wild about the staff...they are, for the most part, disconnected, or busy and annoyed. when you have food sensitivities and a wait staff who is not in touch with the reality of others, there can be a huge rub... their salads are wonderful, however. always. they have a cornbread with pineapple butter my husband loves. there is a beautiful view of an adjacent waterfall in a pond. quaint and quirky, thanks for the people behind the scenes preparing it all !

Visited July 2014
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I've been to Berry Fresh twice now, both times for breakfast. It's my new favorite breakfast restaurant in Port St Lucie. I love the menu, it has more than the standard breakfast fare which I love since I like to experiment. I had the quiche special on one of my visits and it was better than the one I make at home. I also loved sitting outside and enjoying the morning. My friends loved it too.

• Visited June 2014