“Very good!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Very good!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great service, good and fresh food. Sometimes you have to wait 10-15 minutes for breakfast, but worth it.

Visited March 2014

Groveland, Illinois
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

WE ate breakfast here on our last morning in Florida and was wishing we had eaten there the first morning as I could eat there everyday. They have such a diverse menu esoecially for breakfast. The serving are huge and neither my wife nor I could finish our meals.
They have so many items from shrinp & grits to crab cakes to green fried tomatoes for breakfast.
I had the green fried tomato hash. It was a huge plate of grilled red potatoes w/ 2 nice slices of gren fried tomatoes covered w/ 2 large eggs. I rated that as excellant. My wife had the shrinpo and grits and it came in a big bowl w/ about 10-12 medium size shrimp, peppers and onions. When my wife got done eating it didn't look like she had even touched the bowl but al of the shrimp were gone.
All I can say is this is the best place I have ever eaten a breakfast at. Might have ben my lucky day but I don't think so.

Visited March 2014
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Breakfast or Brunch”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Foods good. Has a strong following of Regular Customers.
The staff and management are friendly and the service is good fast.
Worth the trip. But when you finish leave there are other people waiting.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jubecool
Port St Lucie
“BEST LUNCH EVER!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Went back again, had lunch this time, i love this place, no matter when we go, i always want to go back,, my hubby had a breakfast that looked as good as he said it tasted, i had 1/2 sandwich and soup, delicious,,,, we dont go there enough, but need to do that, their presentation as well as food is just the best around,,, its always packed and yes, they should, they give you so much food, and you are full when you leave,,,,, THANK YOU! cant wait togo back,,,,,,,,

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Eva R
“Great breakfasts”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We went for breakfast with another couple and enjoyed it. There is a nice selection of food for every taste from omlets, French toasts, pancakes, hashes to eggs Benedict. I would suggest the Big Breakfast Meal Deal--always pleasing. It is a complete breakfast with coffee included. There isn't much of a wait on weekdays. Could be a little crowded on the weekends, but it goes fast. Easy access to Interstate 95.
Highly recommend stopping in for great service and great food.

• Visited February 2014