“Great menu great food always good service”
Review of Berry Fresh Cafe

Berry Fresh Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My boyfriend friends and I really enjoy coming here. I love the pumpkin pancakes and coconut French toast. The ice coffee is great and I like the idea of frozen coffee ice cubes do when it melts it gets stronger. We do travel to come here and it's worth every bit of twenty five minutes. Severs are always nice and helpful the guy at the door is always friendly as well. One thing I do think when the owner is there he should go around to the tables and ask how everything is I see it at most restraunts with owners and managers but not here. As well as the pumpkin stuffnfrench toast is over powering with cream cheeses and needs more pumpkin to be one hundred and ten percent :) . I highly recommend this place to people you may pay a little more for great food but it's worth every bit .

There are newer reviews for Berry Fresh Cafe

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I had breakfast here while visiting friends. The menu variety is outstanding! The Corned Beef Hash is delicious, as was the French Toast and Biscuits & Gravy. The service was wonderful as well. I highly recommend the Berry Fresh!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

ordered a tuna to go very pricy for a sandwich 1o dollars they toasted the bread without
asking tuna had pricle relish in it ugh
the cashier was very disinterested.

1  Thank c j
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stopped here by chance on our way to Miami.What a result, The staff looked after us in a very friendly family inviroment.It was obvious that this place was liked As by all the people that were queing to get in after we had arrived.The food was lovely after having tried one of the local meals on offer.This place is a must for my future trips to the US.Excellent

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great breakfast and lunch selections. Fresh, tasty combinations are in all the soups, salads,wraps,sandwiches. And yes - even in the breakfast. The servers are extra friendly. We keep coming back to try more.