“Great breakfast, loved the coffee!”
Review of Berry Fresh Cafe

Berry Fresh Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

First visit, on recommendation by my son. Busy place, but we got right in. Cheerful and lively atmosphere! Service was excellent, coffee refills, didn't wait long for our food. My husband's French Toast was SO delicious (he shared a bite!) and my carrot cake pancake, drizzled with a tasty, vanilla topping, was so big, I could not eat it all. They are a wonderful breakfast restaurant, and had those little extras that make you love a place, for example, four glasses of OJ delivered with a strawberry on top, home made hash with great ingredients, flavored coffee creamers. Colorful, fun, delicious! We are looking forward to going back with our parents, asap.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My first visit to Berry Fresh was over a year ago and I've been coming back ever since! The food is amazing and creative with the health conscious in mind! They get their produce from local markets and have fresh juices! The honor Tim is such a sweet guy who is always coming up with creative specials! Great family environment!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Good value for quality and size of menu. Decent service and fresh squeezed orange juice. Engaged owner that will speak to you, but he is a little too tight for me. Coffee is below average, but many accept it so maybe it is me! Overall, a good bet.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Went here on recommendation from Sheraton PGA Village. Food was fresh, decor appealing. I had an omelet that I would have liked better if the ingredients were incorporated into eggs instead of between them- bacon and cheese was folded in between the eggs. French toast with pecans etc was very much enjoyed by my 19yr old son and my husbands French toast (regular) was OK. Service was good, coffee good as well. It was hard to find good coffee throughout our 11day journey through Florida-maybe it was the water. We are from NJ and our coffee is much better. Overall nice fresh food great location service good.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Berry's has a lovely buzz about it; it's owner is a man who is more than affable. The breakfast menu here is extensive and their three specials are in monetary terms for nothing. You will not be disappointed; the quality of the food; the service and of course the tea/ coffee is good quality with plenty of refils. If you are solo you will not feel alone the atmosphere here is friendly and inclusive. A definite must.