“Unique breakfast spot. Delicious.”
Review of Berry Fresh Cafe

Berry Fresh Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Robbinsville, New Jersey
“Unique breakfast spot. Delicious.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Delicious wide ranging menu. Had a french toast that was just fabulous and different. My kids loved their eggs and bacon preparation. It's a local place and a nice change up from a diner or run of the mill breakfast experience. Would certainly return.

A bit crowded so the service/turnover was slow, but it was a Sunday morning. Used the crowded place to sit outside on the patio and enjoy the morning.

• Visited November 2012

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“For something new and different try...”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This little cafe is just the ticket when you want something a little different, a little original. They do serve the usual bacon and eggs, but they also have the most creative French toast, each a creation unto itself...stuffed, or unstuffed, toasted coconut, fresh fruit. It is true that on weekends you may have a wait...take that into consideration, but don't let it stop you from enjoying good quality, locally grown fare!

• Visited October 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Bad Service, Long Wait, Expensive!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This place looks great from the outside & they get a lot of business so as a visitor I decided I had to go there..but I was very disappointed! It is small with cramped seating. I then waited over 20 minutes to have my order taken when I was the only person at the counter! There are some very unusual items on the menu & board which don't have descriptions & the menu was confusing & difficult to navigate. It's a good thing I didn't have anywhere to be since I waited over a half hour for my food & when I got it I didn't even like it! At least they had a newspaper to read during my very long wait. As a side note...I also paid a small fortune to eat here...I had a sandwich on special, a cup of soup & hot tea yet my bill was over $20 before tip! I'm afraid I won't be back - too many other places to chose from.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank lastlookfirst
“Innovative breakfast fusion menu, which is very pleasing to the palate and belly.”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

My favorite morning and midday local eateries. Innovative breakfast fusion menu, which is very pleasing to the palate and belly.

True to its name fresh. Good eats! Elliot

Kodak, Tennessee, United States
“Berry Fresh Breakfast”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I went on Sunday morning and had there special. Challah bread French toast with toasted coconut and fresh peach slices. I'm a big breakfast person and this was one of the best I've ever had. The service is very good and for the quality and quantity of food the prices are very fair.

Visited September 2012