“"Fourth Time To Stay Here"”

Best Western Port St. Lucie
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We have stayed here four times over the last 10 or more years and have never had a complaint. It is a two story hotel, no elevators, doors all on the outside. Pretty landscape, huge pool and breakfast. The rooms are nicely sized, clean bathrooms and beds. Two TV's and a sitting area.
Quiet hotel and a good price, what else could you ask for?

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 11, 2012

The check in receptions area boyfriend sitting on couch reading the newspaper. No uniform of any kind on any of the staff at the desk not even a name tag. Rooms were ok and the hotel was very clean, with exception of the walk ways. Breakfast was ok, I was checking out reception, ,there was a reception person who just plain was gross, was moaning how she had been up all nite, and was So tired then a guy came along ,again no shirt or name tag, and burped out load and went about his business, not even excuse me...

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Lisa T, General Manager at Best Western Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please feel free to email me directly at the Hotel so that I may gather more information. Without additional information such as when you stayed with us I cannot go back to the schedules, etc. Thank you! GM

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Booked this hotel for the value. It was a great value, great suite with two tv sets, one in bedroom area and one in living room like area.
Room was clean, modern and well appointed. Probably nicest motel room we ever stayed in. In short, nothing negative I can say about this Best Western.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jerry B

Thank you very much! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. GM

Reviewed April 2, 2012

I just had the opportunity to revisit the All Suites Best Western on U.S. 1 in Port St. Lucie. This truly is the city's best kept secret. Modest pricing, great amenities and immaculate rooms. The service staff is more than friendly, the pool exquisite, hot tub and parking, no problems anywhere on this property. Upon checkout Dave was particularly charming and remember me from previous visits - you don't get this kind of personal attention in most chain hotels! In addition to well kept rooms, newly renovated showers, great hot water and new shower heads....the complimentary breakfast is more than adequate fare for anyone. The place is spotless and I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel for any reason whatsoever. Congratulations and kudos to staff!

Room Tip: Northeast corner the best - quiet and convenient.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pickyone599

Thank you for your review! When next you visit our area, please let us know the location you prefer and we will do our best to get you into that area! GM

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Okay, so my expectations were not very high. I usually stay at a Hampton Inn, but their rates were a tad high. The BW operator was very helpful in fixing my online reservation error. I can say all was pleased with both rooms (1 king, 1 double). Clean, spacious and QUIET. That was the best thing. We had ground floor, near the pool rooms and heard nothing. The beds were comfortable, and having the extra space was nice. especially since there was a 2nd tv on the bedroom side. The only complaint was a slightly noisy AC compressor. Noisy, but was effective in keeping the room cold. The pool area looked inviting, though none of us went in. The comp breakfast was okay. Plenty of food choices. Checking in and out was a breeze.

I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank grrprr

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again in the future! GM

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Very friendly, efficient staff. Excellent customer service... My fiance and I were down in Port St. Lucie for Mets spring training on the day of arrival we checked in and our first room had a minor issue with the plumbing and we were switched immediately to another room. All the rooms are suites and were big, airy and more than comfortable. The pool and hot tub were great and every morning the continental breakfast had a great variety of yummy treats from danish and donuts to healthier fair like boiled eggs and yogurt. It was in driving distance to a lot of restaurants, Digital Domain Park, beautiful beaches and other attractions. To sum it up, the hotel was most excellent. I reccomend it to anyone looking for great quality at reasonable cost.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Stephie4821
Lisa T, General Manager at Best Western Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

All I can say is this place was great, we never wanted for anything and the service was number 1, If there is one thing I would like to see it would be a weight room because I stay for an extended period of time and it would be nice to contuniue my normal routine. I loved the heated pool and the hot tub after a long day of golfing, and again I can't say enough about the manager and her staff, they are on the go all the time but still have time to say hi and check on anything you need.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jim Y

Thank you! We hope to see you again soon!