“Exactly what we were looking for.”

Best Western Port St. Lucie
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I booked this hotel as a stop over on the way to Miami for our cruise. The hotel staff was courteous both checking in and checking out. The room was clean, very large, and the beds were comfortable.

I was a bit annoyed that the internet was not working. I called both the front desk and the help line provided by the hotel but it was never resolved. I wrote a review for the hotel directly. The manager replied and advised that there was a problem with the internet but it has since been corrected.

Pro's- clean, comfortable, great price, courteous staff, continental breakfast included, very good coffee.

Con's- internet not operatable, not located near the interstate, could have used a few more selections at breakfast.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Lisa T, Manager at Best Western Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2011

We here at the Best WEstern Port St. Lucie value your patronage and thank you for taking the time to complete your review!

Reviewed July 12, 2011

We recently stayed here 5 days for a getaway for hubby RC Boating runs. We were very comfortable in our suite on ground floor. Free continental breakfast was okay. The Beds were great. ( Our air card device disappeared and We called twice to try to retreive it, but never got call back from lost and found. So we will probably stay at comfort Inn, next time due to the inability of them to call us back regarding it. Otherwise a cheap place to stay with great bed.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear valued guest, we apologize if your call was not returned. We had quite a few guests from the RC Boating event however I do not recall a missing air card. We have went through our lost and found and air card was never turned in. We are sorry you are missing this item and appreciate both your kind comments and your patronage.

Reviewed April 22, 2011

We are on our last day of a seven night stay at BW PSL. In a nutshell, rooms are VERY spacious and accommodate a family of five nicely! The two TV's, microwave and fridge are nice to have. The pool is big and very well kept as are the grounds. The hot tub is HOT but refreshing. The hotel offers many extras such as continental breakfast which is nothing fancy but worked for us a few mornings. Coffee, tea and fruit are available in the lobby 24 hours a day as is a laptop with internet connection. WiFi works fairly well throughout the hotel. As the above reviewer stated, our room was a bit musty and smelled a tiny bit like smoke but I left the window open for and hour or so while we were at the pool and it was fine, I was concerned at first as I am very sensitive to this but as I said it was a non-issue after an hour or so.

Location...hotel is behind a row of trees which hides the busy US1, and although we would have loved to be closer to the beach, it wasn't too bad of a ride...many, many store and restaurants on US1. I would stay here again...for the price, you can't beat it!

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed April 17, 2011

The hotel was fine, however I left a ring in my room which was not handed to reception by housekeeping. I knew exactly where I'd left it, but when I called the hotel about it, the receptionist told me he was 'sorry for my loss.' I explained that the ring was not lost as I knew where it was, and I expected it to be handed in. The ring was not handed in, and the patronising receptionist suggested I 'checked my luggage again', and then aggresively interrupted my complaints by repeating that the hotel was not responsible for anything that went missing.

My husband left an expensive mobile phone in a hotel in Louisiana and this was returned, so clearly staff in Florida are not as honest as in Louisiana.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Clarinda76
Reviewed April 12, 2011

I couldn't believe how comfortable the beds were. After a sleep deprived night on the auto train, we needed a good rest and got one here. The room did have a hint of cigarette smoke or perhaps a mustiness that the staff offered to deal with, but it wasn't bad enough and we were there only one night. Breakfast was adequate, but they were out of a few things such as plain black tea. They did offer plain oatmeal, which was refreshing for those of us who don't like the overly flavored and sugared packaged oatmeal.

Overall, nice place to stay in the Port St. Lucie area with the most comfortable bed that I've ever slept on.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moody376
Reviewed March 10, 2011

We stayed while on our way up the east coast of Florida between Fort Lauderdale and St. Augustine. Checked in late at night; had requested ground floor when we booked and were given ground floor when we checked in. Clean room, comfortable bed, updated bathroom. Large suite type room; bedroom area separated from living room area by tv cabinet-very nice arrangement.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2011

Sitting room plus sleeping area. Seemed to be a recent remodel. Good staff.
Breakfast was fine. We were happy to be off of 95 and on quieter Hwy 1. Only negative was the lack of elevators.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family