Tripadvisor
Port Saint Lucie
6,044 results
All reviews mini club kids club adult pool all inclusive resort tennis lessons circus team slice bar first club evening shows aqua gym calm pool child care sports activities all inclusives riverside restaurant crazy signs punta cana
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here for one week and were very happy with this all inclusive resort. We were greeted with a fresh lemon and lime water and a cool cloth upon our arrival. We arrived before the check in time of 3 pm, but our room was ready to go. A staff member walks with you to your unit/room pointing out areas of the resort on your way. The room was spacious. We had a junior suite which had a separate room with bunk beds. The main room had a king size bed. Perfect for a family of 4. Large walk in closet that includes your programmable safe. Bathroom was clean and adequate. Includes a hair dryer and plenty of hot water with good water pressure. There is a coffee maker that is replenished daily. They also have bottled water for you in your room, which is also replenished. Bathroom is equipped with shower gel and shampoo in the shower, and lotion by the sink. These are large bottles that are mounted to the wall. No need to bring these items along with you! There is a patio/balcony that had 2 chairs and a small table. We were on the third floor and I enjoyed sitting out there in the late afternoon and reading.
This resort never seemed busy, except at eating time and I was surprised to see that many people as it never felt crowded at the resort. There is a separate pool area for the kids with water features. A lap pool and a heated infinity pool with a separate bar for that area. There were always chairs available to sit on, not like the resorts where you have to get up at 6 am to reserve a chair. NO CHAIR RESERVING!! I loved it!
The food is honestly some of the best I have ever eaten at an all inclusive. Plenty of choices at each meal, along with the staples for the kids. Hamburgers, hot dogs chicken nuggets, fries and pasta. If you can not find something to eat here that is enjoyable I would be shocked. Many choices of fish throughout the week that were delicious! They are famous for this bread that is white or dark chocolate. You must try it. Delicious!! We had a really great week. The staff was always very friendly and helpful. We were joined for lunch by two different staff members and had a very nice visit. This place is a gem right here in the USA. We usually go out of the country for an all inclusive, this year we chose to stay in the US. We are glad we did! If there were anything that could be improved on, it would be to update the rooms a bit. They are definitely adequate, and very clean. We will recommend this to anyone looking for a southern get away!.

Room tip: We were in building A which is very near the center of the resort. We had a beautiful view over the river of sunsets from our patio.
1  Thank 670cherylp
ClubMed, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 670cherylp,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay in Sandpiper Bay. We are delighted to read such a valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the services, the resort and the food. We hope to welcome you again in one of our resorts!

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here with extended family for a week. This is a great place to bring kids. The staff were very friendly and the circus style entertainment was spectacular.
There is a wide variety of activities to chose from. Most of all, I enjoyed the meditation classes with Ashley Garcia.
The buffet meals were great but the coffee was not, so I switched to tea for the week.
The hot tub was so hot that I felt like I was cooking.
But overall my family and I had a wonderful time and we plan to return soon.

-Geoff Stone

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear 582geoffreys,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a good time in Sandpiper Bay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great place nice people.. beautiful site.. many sports.. great golf.. merci Marie-Claire pour les cours de golf. Many thanks to Teddy village chief for his regular presence . GO’s Josh for making us more fit everyday as well as Ashley. Will come back for sure. Riverside restaurant was great . Weather was perfect and many fun GM’ s throughout the week.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear QcCan,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a great time in our Sandpiper Bay resort. We've passed your message on to the GO team for their information. Hope to welcome you soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at the Sandpiper recently and was disappointed. Among many: the bed arrangement I requested months in advance wasn't how it should have been, the hot tub was freezing cold the first time I tried to go in and the building's outdated washer and dryer kept backfiring and woke me up way down the hall at 11:30 p.m. One of the doors to the outside pool area was locked mostly all weekend, and towels were extremely hard to come by.

The two times I tried to eat a piece of chicken they tasted like rubber. There are also no blenders at the outside bars, which makes there only one place to get a frozen blended drink at a Florida resort. The omelets were good, but the man serving them seemed miserable. No smile or a "good morning."

Dear josh88888,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We truly apologize to hear that you felt the need to complain about your stay in Sandpiper Bay. Your message has been passed on to the Chief of Village for his perusal. We are sorry about the inconvenience caused. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again in one of our resorts to regain your trust.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have spent time at another Club Med in Latin America, however this one was my favorite.
Why?
The folks who work there.
We just spent 2 weeks at Club Med Sandpiper Bay.
Let’s start with reception and Guest Services. Nicole is sweet and sensitive- she even had lunch with us on her day off! Amilcar is quirky and interesting, with a wonderful creative side. Loads of great conversations to be had in the front lobby with these guys! James in guest services is extraordinarily informative and helpful, walking people around the club, switching between fluent english/ french and Japanese, and just generally being a great human.

Josh’s aqua fit class in the pool converted my son into an aqua fit kid at aged 8! Josh’s continuous grin and laughter let you know he is totally having an awesome time working at Club Med.

My son enjoyed some cool “ hang out dude time”, with Blaki which was very much appreciated by me as a homeschool parent! Blaki also took us out sailing which was pretty cool. Mason also took time to create fun experiences for my son and he is absolutely hilarious in the Sounds of Ages, its a riot.

Megan, Zee and Virgil are totally amazing, and just all out bomb the blocks!I am now addicted to trapeze! Wonderful, encouraging and super empowering this trio created a total shift in me! I am now part spider monkey! I will permanently have Megan etched in my mind as the super here who “caught” me in mid air with the comforting words, “ I gotcha!” As she smiled into my faceIt was like the moment a super hero catches you in the sky. Amazing, I can’t say enough wonderful things about these three.

So I would recommend this club for the people at it!
So so good.
Cheers and Shanti ✌️‍♀️
Yolunda

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Karmadragonstudio,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a comment regarding your stay in our Sandpiper Bay resort.
We've passed your feedback on to the Chief of Village and the GO team for their information.
We hope to welcome you again in one of our resorts!