5,338 results
All reviews mini club kids club adult pool tennis lessons all inclusive resort circus team first club slice bar evening shows calm pool child care all inclusives crazy signs family vacation punta cana chocolate cream beach volleyball
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 days ago

I am so thankful that I met Rafaelito, an amazing and badass instructor!! He has a wonderful personality, he is incredibly knowledgable and passionate about what he does. He will highly motivate you with his contagious and positive energy!!!! I enjoyed his challenging workouts and most of all, he made me fall in love with the Zumba class! I have never been into this kind of class before but with him it is a game changer!! Rafaelito will take you to the next fitness level to get the most out of your body, mind and soul. Rafaelito you are the best!

1  Thank romyoceane
Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently traveled to Club Med Sandpiper Bay for the weekend to celebrate my anniversary. I must say, I felt so welcomed to the resort from all the G.O.s from the time we arrived until we left. Mariana's customer service was so fantastic and stood out to us right away, she made sure our time there was so remarkable. It will definitely be a trip that we remember forever. Sarah, the family manager made sure we had the best time and we were taken care of. The food was amazing, I don't think I've ever eaten so much Chocolate Bread in my life. The show was hilarious and so entertaining. Alex did an amazing job as the MC and you really felt his energy when he was on the mic. Luis was such a great DJ and DJ Dylan was so nice to us and did a great job as well. Dylan from Petite Club also did an awesome job leading Crazy Signs and really made our time there extraordinary. Will definitely be coming back soon, thank you for making my vacation a time we will never forget!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I just returned from Club Med Sandpiper Bay in Florida. We were a multigenerational group of 11 and had a marvelous time. It is definitely not an upscale resort but for a fun, family, all-inclusive resort in the US it was great for us.

Pros:
Fantastic kids programs for all ages.
Wonderful teams of enthusiastic young people to lead water sports, trapeze, exercise programs, reception and kids programs. I’ve never interacted with a nicer group of resort activity leaders.
Small property was easy to navigate. We felt comfortable letting our 11 year olds roam free.
Adult only dining room and pool.
On a river, that felt like a lake, that made water sports—paddle boarding, kayaking and hobie cat sailing—easy and safe. River was big enough for motorized water sports—water skiing, tubing, fishing, etc.
Buffet food was surprisingly good and varied. Lots of gluten free dishes and special diets were accommodated.
Trapeze was a hit with many including my kids and grandkids.
There was a kiddie pool with sunshades plus a splash area for young ones.
Fun evening entertainment.
No single supplement.
Golf and tennis pros onsite.
There were lots of pool cabanas and pool lounges plus large couches around the beach.

Cons:
Main pool was crowded. My family moved to the lap pool and it was like a private pool.
Dining room was very noisy because of so many small children.
Rooms were quite roomy but not luxurious. Family rooms with a separate kids room and half bath was a plus with my kids.
Buildings and landscaping were a little neglected and could use a refresh. Our balcony door was stuck so we never used the balcony.

2  Thank libby9098
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

we Checked in late (9:00) and the receptionist ran through everything so fast we didn’t know anything. I mentioned we were celebrating my son’s birthday. Nothing exciting happened. Had connecting rooms but was not good our wristband would open both room doors which was confusing since everything speedy Gonzales said just had one room number.

We were never greeted by a G.O. We never had any impeccable service. No problem he went out of their way to help even when I had questions. We pretty much figured everything out ourselves. I was so disappointed after reading the reviews of how awesome the staff is. I just didn’t get that. Bus boys and girls seemed miserable.

Food was good. Lots of choices. A lot of repeat items but they tasted good. The “snacks” were 3-4 preset menu items that you order at the table. There are no to go orders, our neighboring table was told. The preset menu is the same each day. So you can get a cheese quesadilla everyday if that’s what you want on the list.

Adult pool was great. Had a bbq one day at the adult pool which was very convenient. The bartenders were friendly.

I signed two of my teens up for Junior Club Med but we never received any information or directions on where to go. Nothing. Then one night the schedule said there was teen karaoke. We stayed until time to start then we walked over to where it was. And it was either canceled or something because it was pitch black inside. There were other people looking, too. Another disappointment.

There were lots of activities available throughout the day so we just figured it out on our own to do stuff.
I would suggest having some “singles” events to get to know some people when you are there alone.

The rooms were nice and large. Huge closets. They were old around the edges but clean. The bathroom was fine. We never got our tissue box refilled. Two days in a row I left a note to replace the lotion bottle but it never got replaced.

Would I go back? Probably. Maybe.

1  Thank trishmalone
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice holiday, but the structure is pretty old! Food is ok but cold be better. Entertainment was great! Rooms are big but need to be updated. Kids enjoyed sport, even if my husband got hurt during a soccer match and nobody cared. Had to go to urgent care without receiving any assistance.

Date of stay: May 2019