5,338 results
All reviews mini club kids club adult pool tennis lessons all inclusive resort circus team first club slice bar evening shows calm pool child care all inclusives crazy signs family vacation punta cana chocolate cream beach volleyball
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

we Checked in late (9:00) and the receptionist ran through everything so fast we didn’t know anything. I mentioned we were celebrating my son’s birthday. Nothing exciting happened. Had connecting rooms but was not good our wristband would open both room doors which was confusing since everything speedy Gonzales said just had one room number.

We were never greeted by a G.O. We never had any impeccable service. No problem he went out of their way to help even when I had questions. We pretty much figured everything out ourselves. I was so disappointed after reading the reviews of how awesome the staff is. I just didn’t get that. Bus boys and girls seemed miserable.

Food was good. Lots of choices. A lot of repeat items but they tasted good. The “snacks” were 3-4 preset menu items that you order at the table. There are no to go orders, our neighboring table was told. The preset menu is the same each day. So you can get a cheese quesadilla everyday if that’s what you want on the list.

Adult pool was great. Had a bbq one day at the adult pool which was very convenient. The bartenders were friendly.

I signed two of my teens up for Junior Club Med but we never received any information or directions on where to go. Nothing. Then one night the schedule said there was teen karaoke. We stayed until time to start then we walked over to where it was. And it was either canceled or something because it was pitch black inside. There were other people looking, too. Another disappointment.

There were lots of activities available throughout the day so we just figured it out on our own to do stuff.
I would suggest having some “singles” events to get to know some people when you are there alone.

The rooms were nice and large. Huge closets. They were old around the edges but clean. The bathroom was fine. We never got our tissue box refilled. Two days in a row I left a note to replace the lotion bottle but it never got replaced.

Would I go back? Probably. Maybe.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank trishmalone
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice holiday, but the structure is pretty old! Food is ok but cold be better. Entertainment was great! Rooms are big but need to be updated. Kids enjoyed sport, even if my husband got hurt during a soccer match and nobody cared. Had to go to urgent care without receiving any assistance.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank 435dianat
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

You got 5 stars only because of Chris, Drew and the rest of the crew. Here is the rest:

1. Aprons have to go. You are having an identity crisis. You are a fun place - let the bartenders dress fun.

2. We have been coming here for 15 years. The bartenders are overworked. You need more staff. There should never be a line of 20+ people waiting for a drink. Your current staffing level is 50% lower than we have seen in the past 15 years.

3. Give me the option to buy a booze upgrade upfront, just like a cruise. I will pay the money upfront...and you will make more money..win win

Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank Clubmedder1
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great resort, we love going every year and I hate leaving every time. The food and drinks are great and all inclusive. If you have allergies then don’t worry, everything is labeled and you can always request allergen free food.
There is trapeze, pools, sports, and beaches with sailing, paddle boarding, and kayaking. The G.O.s are great, very helpful, and very kind. My favorite G.O. is Virgile. He works with sailing and is very fun, nice, and always has a smile on his face. Another great G.O. is Scoop Scoop, she works with the teens and is very nice and funny.
If you are looking for other things to do then there are clinics for golf, tennis, and volleyball. There are also ping pong tournaments and trivia every day. At the end of the night there is a great show to watch, and after that there is a party at the bar that stays open until 1:00am.
There is so much more fun things to do, and you can’t go 3 minutes without having fun. Club Med is a great place to make new friends and have an amazing time, and I can’t wait to go back next year!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed during the first week of April, and had an amazing time, first time at this Club Med, and will definitely be back! We were a family of four plus our kid's grandparents, and there were great activities for everyone.

1- for the kids, the day camp is really great. We wanted to spend the week with our kids, but eventually we gave in and let our 4 year old experience the mini club med and he loved it. Lots of activities like pizza making, trapeze, and a really impressive evening show put together with the GOs that was really WOW. The GOs were really good with the kids and are all so talented. For our 1 year old,we didn't put him into the baby camp, but the facilities looked really nice, and looks like a great option for next time. We did use the baby gym which was furnished with really useful equipment and he had a great time there. There is also a very thoughtful bottle room where you can clean the bottles, and a fridge filled with milk and yogurt which was very appreciated. Bottom line is our kids were very well taken care of this week, everything we needed seemed to have already been thought of!

2- Sports: the best part of our stay, all the activities. The Golf academy was well done, we took part in the group lessons, and took some private lessons as well. The pro shop is well stocked and the equipment they furnish is basically new. We had a great time at the tennis courts as well as sailing, kayaking, and enjoying all the pools. There was not enough time in the day to fit in all the activities we wanted to pursue.

3- tennis: Thank you RASHEED SIDO, what a terrific tennis pro! I played in the morning sessions and took two private lessons with Rasheed, who is the best tennis pro I've had the chance to take lessons with. Very detailed and observant, he doesn't try to change your game, but just finds practical ways to improve it. He gave me great ideas on adding an open-stance backhand, and worked long and hard on getting me a kick serve which I never had, but now I have added both shots to my game. He had me hit the kick serve over the fence to get the feeling of stroke, which I still keep in mind now. During the second lesson a storm came and we had to cut it short, but he was right to get us out of there. If you want to improve your game, seek Rasheed out, I highly recommend it. Thanks again Rasheed!

3- The food and the rooms have been well documented in other reviews so I won't get into it other than we were very comfortable and enjoyed the food and our rooms very much.

4- We were greeted by Catherine and then sent off home by Catherine as well, who looked after us all week with whatever we needed. And so did Marianne, who made sure we had a thermos of hot water every night to make formula for the baby because the bottle warmer in the room was not really doing the job. They both made sure we were taken care of all week, thank you both again!

All in all, it a destination we would definitely recommend and we will definitely be coming back to.

Date of stay: April 2019