5,307 results
All reviews mini club kids club adult pool all inclusive resort tennis lessons circus team first club slice bar evening shows calm pool child care all inclusives sports activities crazy signs family vacation punta cana chocolate cream
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

Our room was covered in sand and had a sticky floor as if it had never been cleaned. Our daughter came down with HFM disease from our stay at sandpiper bay. I’d imagine because everything is old and with kids everywhere germs are galore. The facility is old and needs major updates. Even the sidewalks going through the facility were broken and erosion had destroyed areas making it difficult for children to walk safely. The liquor included in the drink package was horrible. For what we paid for a weekend getaway we could have done an all inclusive cruise for the same price and had immaculate accommodations with a premier open bar. I will not be returning unless i hear of this place being completely redone and sanitized and under new management. This was my birthday weekend celebration and it was very disappointing. Then to boot i had to deal with a sick toddler with the most horrible outbreak of hand foot and mouth disease that her doctor has ever seen.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Club Med
Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I just returned from a week trip to Club Med Sandpiper Bay and were extremely impressed with the resort and the employees we encountered. The rooms were spacious, functional, and clean. The food was varied, plentiful, and tasty. The facilities were top notch. Endless activities kept us busy throughout the week. Special shoutout to Sydney in Group Services and Keira in Fitness. Both Sydney and Keira were invaluable to our positive experience. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. When you see either Sydney or Keira please say hello for us. They are huge assets to Club Med. Thank you.

Date of stay: May 2019
ClubMed, Public Relations Manager at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thanks for your review of Club Med Sandpiper Bay! We're glad you and your wife participated in activities, connected with members of the GO Team and enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon. The Club Med Team

Reviewed 1 week ago

Loved the wide range of activities available for all that was interested. The buffet was very vegetarian friendly. The room was just okay but it was sufficient. Most of the time was spent outside of the room .

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Club Med

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear you participated in activities and enjoyed the vegetarian-friendly buffet at Club Med Sandpiper Bay! We hope to see you again soon. The Club Med Team

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had such an amazing time! The entire staff was great, but I’d like to shout out Zack from sailing who was great conversation and lots of fun and Sydney from guest services who was amazing and extremely informative.

Went as a couples vacation and we were in building D, which I highly recommend for adults because there is the pool and bar basically connected to the building! It was perfect for us. The bartender Joaquin was very friendly and nice. Introduced myself once and he knew my drink and name every time I saw him.

Learning to sail was so much fun for us as well and a special thanks to Tanya for riding with us and showing us the ropes!! What a great activity and it’s not as hard as it may seem! Don’t miss out on sailing!

I had a great experience with trapeze which I had never attempted before, but with great coaching from Claudia and Ben I was able to get the hang of it! Had so much fun I was able to give it a go in the nightly entertainment show later that evening! What a great experience that I will hold with me forever. Just want to shout out the entire team they were great!

Thank you for a great experience and am looking forward to our next trip there!

Justin

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks for your review of Club Med Sandpiper Bay! We're happy to hear you enjoyed connecting with Zack from the sailing team and had a great experience with the circus team! We're looking forward to seeing you again soon.
The Club Med Team

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was very impressed by resort and staff. super kid friendly, all inclusive, headache free resort. Room was clean. Got strollers, bathtub, crib and bottle warmer. Great selection of food, drinks/ activities

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for your review! We're glad you loved everything at Club Med Sandpiper Bay from the friendly staff to the food and drinks! We hope to see you again soon. The Club Med Team