“Customer Service”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Cleveland, Ohio
“Customer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

In a world where "Customer Service" has become mediocre at best (and typically never with a smile), let me say that Monique and Cassidy in the Golf Boutique should teach classes on how employees should go above and beyond the norm relative to customer service.

Both were extremely helpful, kind, and very interested in making sure that the customers (both resort attendees and outside golfers) were attended to.

Kudos to both fMonique and Cassidy for not just being content at doing their job, but doing their job great!!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (745)
  • Hebrew first
Atlantic Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

This trip was so wonderful for our family. We even had not so great weather. The kids begged to stay another night!! It's such a unique place..you can't get the circus element anywhere else. The staff was so great, and the food was yummy too..especially the white chocolate bread.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank 1shepher
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Just got back from another great stay at Club Med Sandpiper. We are frequent guests, having stayed there more than half a dozen times. It's always a pleasure, anchored by a great food and a great staff. I recommend it for any family wanting to relax, you cant do much better. Too many positive things to note. Under areas of improvement I would mention only 2 very slight comments: The Infinity Bar at the Adult pool is a GREAT ADDITION, why does it close so early? And in this day and age wireless access should be included and not an add-on charge. Other than that, no complaints!!

Room Tip: ask for building A or B
2 Thank rumbaman
toronto,ont.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Just returned from an extended family 10 day holiday treat at ClubMed. While the facility is geared towards children's activities and sports, grandparents can enjoy quite moments with their children and activities with the grandchildren when they are not in programs. Congratulations to the new "Village Chief" for running an excellent operation with enthusiastic staff. We have been going every March for 6 years and while staff have always been good to deal with, this year seemed to be the best yet. On site golf course is very good and the food was its usual good quality and taste. Suggested improvements: fix the WiFi connections and include in the price and make more effort to house extended families in close proximity.

Room Tip: All rooms are good but be careful when booking on the Internet as you easily can end up with two sma...
1 Thank john s
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

My family of four spent six amazing nights at club med sandpiper during our first visit to a club med! We arrived on a Saturday afternoon and received a warm and friendly welcome from the Chief of the Village David! He was very present in the village throughout our stay and he was very friendly, enthusiastic and engaging.
We were very pleased with our room overlooking the St. Lucie river and lots of boats. We were on the third floor. We had to keep the upper chain locked b/c my two year old could open the door to the outside! The food was wonderful for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Lots of variety to keep everyone happy. The nightly wine was a nice accompaniment to the meals. The desserts were awesome and I loved Steak night! The slice bar and adult pool bar had drinks served all day. Most of the bartenders were awesome! The activities were endless. While there we sailed, hung out at the three pools (the adult pool was my favorite-very relaxing with Jacuzzi),we rented jet skies, and had tennis and golf lessons from some awesome instructors who were pros! I actually have a "golf swing" now. My husband and I enjoyed our time working out in the gym and playing tennis along with relaxing by the pool. I didn't get a chance to do zumba or yoga with everything else going on.
The kids club for my two and seven year old were amazing! Lady who runs the petite club (2-3 yr olds) is a wonderful woman who does an amazing job making the families feel welcome and putting kids at ease! Ted is someone who went above and beyond with the mini club kids, as was Chelsea! The lunch selection for kids is a nice variety even for picky eaters. My daughter had fun scheduled activities from 9-5 and even did sailing and the trapeze daily and got to be in a show! She even went back to eat dinner nightly with her new found buddies and got to do another fun activity afterwards. She was one of three girls who did a forte dance and it was incredible to watch.
My husband and I took advantage of the pj club a few times at night and went out and danced and dined in the riverside restaurant which needed reservations (so we only went once) and included surf and turf! It was a wonderful experience! We had our car, since we live in Florida and we drove to downtown Stuart and Jensen Beach as well as Jupiter and it was really fun. Conchy Joes in Jensen Beach is a really cool waterfront restaurant. But I digress.
We really hated to leave club med sandpiper! The nightly shows were awesome (I even got dragged on the stage-thanks Ted :)), the endless activities and beautiful weather along with the wonderful G.O's will keep us coming back! As a military family we have traveled all over and this place is by far one of the most fun and memorable experiences ever!

Room Tip: We liked building F (3rd floor) for the great views!
3 Thank Letsrolltimes5
North Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

We just returned yesterday from 5 nights for Spring Break at Club Med Sandpiper Bay. My 5 year old daughter sobbed when we had to leave. She wanted to say goodbye to Hannah from the circus team about 5 times and didn't want to leave her. My 9 year old son kept saying, "one more swim, one more ping-pong game, one more strawberry smoothie". When I asked them what was their favorite part, it was overwelmingly the GO's! The circus team was unbelieavable; Hannah, Ben, Jacob, Andy and Kimmy - my kids couldn't wait for trapeze every day. These guys were amazing and Club Med is lucky to have such great staff. Also, the mini club GO's; Ousman, Russell, Ted, Paige and Lindsey. You were so good with the kids. And Emily - you were the best DJ!
We had fantastic weather and were able to enjoy all the outdoor activities; paddle boarding, sailing, ping-pong, swimming, etc.
The food was delicious. Choices for everyone from kids items to vegan to fish at every meal.
Even though the resort was fully booked, there were never lines in the buffet and always plenty of food. I was impressed with the food quality and variety.
The pools are wonderful, but the main pool was cold. The kids pool was much warmer. There was always chairs and umbrellas available which is usually a problem at resorts but never on this trip.
The kids activities were great and we loved the afternoon family activities; olympics, treasure hunt, tie-dying, etc
My only complaints would be first. having to pay $50 for wi-fi. And then only one person could use it at a time unless you paid $50 each. And no, we weren't on devices all the time, my son and I just wanted to post pictures so our friends and family could see how much fun we were having!.
And secondly, when our room was cleaned we got fewer wash cloths each day. We started with 4 and then got 2 each day and 1 the last day!
Overall, it was a wonderful trip and a great place for families to do things independently and together. My kids would go to the mini-club in the morning and then we'd meet at lunch and hang out together the rest of the day. My son could come and go as he pleased from activities and loved the independence.
We can't wait to return!!

1 Thank 12sharona
Stow, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Just got back from a great week away with the family at Sandpiper Bay. Vacationing with 5 and 7 year old boys was great here. My husband and I felt like we had a vacation as well. Kids went to the mini camp everyday. The camp is very well organized. There is a schedule that is given to the parents when you first sign them up. You can go to the location at the specific time to watch the kids in their activities (trapeze, sports, splash park, family events) you can take them in and out of camp when you wanted. It was fantastic!
Your type of vacation is what you make of the trip at Sandpiper you can be super busy with all the great activities (seriously there are a ton) or just chill out in the adult calm pool which overlooks the river, the view is beautiful.
I loved all the classes I tried out. Big shout out to Fernando for his aqua fitness class and zumba class. If you want a really great workout definitely take his classes. We only went to the Market Place buffet for our meals we didn't want the kids to sit through a long dinner three course meal. The food at the market place is higher quality buffet food (nothing outstanding but good) smaller portions were constantly being cooked so food was always hot. The staff at this resort really make it fantastic! We are already planning our trip for next year. Thanks GO Staff for making our vacation outstanding.

1 Thank Erica T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Saint Lucie
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port...
#1 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village...
#2 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
BEST WESTERN Port St. Lucie
BEST WESTERN Port St. Lucie
#6 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#8 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie

Been to Club Med Sandpiper Bay? Share your experiences!