2nd trip back to this property. Stayed in F building, great views of the river from the balcony. A bit of a walk to main swimming pool and marketplace. Convenient to soccer field and tennis courts.
No water sports on the river because of high toxins in the water. My 8 year old daughter loves the mini club, plenty to keep her busy. For me, not so. I wish there were adult activities and not just in the pool or fitness area. HOw about lectures, crafts, games, etc.Too much down time for me.
Golf clinics were excellent and of course Trapeze and circus school are the reasons why we came back.
Food...still not hot and still not cold. Selection excellent, but I did get tired of the constant buffet.
Shows are fabulous at night.
Being an hour away from us, we'll be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Floridian charm in our renovated all-inclusive family resort of Sandpiper, nestled by the Saint Lucie River which provides fun and excitement on the beach or on sailboats. Travel to Club Med Sandpiper Bay with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation amidst a full-amenity resort where families can discover incomparable sports and children's programs. Make the most of your vacation to discover tennis, golf and fitness with our top coaches in the Club Med Academies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Sandpiper Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Med Sandpiper Club
- Club Med Sandpiper Florida
- Club Med Port Saint Lucie
- Sandpiper Club Med
- Club Med Port St Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Club Med
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Florida/Port Saint Lucie