Just got home and it was great. Very pricey due to it being spring break but my son actually cried when we drove out of the resort parking lot. The Kidz Club is awesome, the nightly shows are great, and I honestly gained 5 pounds from the gourmet meals. The service is excellent, and they are there to please. It was busy but they made you feel as if you were of top priority and there was a lot of lounge chairs for everyone. The GO team is 1 of a kind! My son is still singing "we are the sharks..."
There is a real work out gym, daily water aerobics, zumba, etc. and totally great drinks. Literally you pick out a bottle of wine from the wine cooler!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Floridian charm in our renovated all-inclusive family resort of Sandpiper, nestled by the Saint Lucie River which provides fun and excitement on the beach or on sailboats. Travel to Club Med Sandpiper Bay with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation amidst a full-amenity resort where families can discover incomparable sports and children's programs. Make the most of your vacation to discover tennis, golf and fitness with our top coaches in the Club Med Academies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Sandpiper Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Med Sandpiper Club
- Club Med Sandpiper Florida
- Club Med Port Saint Lucie
- Sandpiper Club Med
- Club Med Port St Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Club Med
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Florida/Port Saint Lucie