Stayed here on business in February. Food was great, but not much else to get excited about. The whole place is showing its age, partly because of the dated 1980s architecture, but mostly due to a lot of small details that need attention.
My room was spacious, but not comfortable, and housekeeping was not the best.
The main bar was not an inviting place to hang out; Felt like a bowling alley lounge.
The main pool looked very nice.
Staff was multi-lingual, including French and Spanish.
If all-inclusive resorts are your thing, this might be a good fit. Otherwise there are much better lodging options in the PSL area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Floridian charm in our renovated all-inclusive family resort of Sandpiper, nestled by the Saint Lucie River which provides fun and excitement on the beach or on sailboats. Travel to Club Med Sandpiper Bay with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation amidst a full-amenity resort where families can discover incomparable sports and children's programs. Make the most of your vacation to discover tennis, golf and fitness with our top coaches in the Club Med Academies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Sandpiper Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Med Sandpiper Club
- Club Med Sandpiper Florida
- Club Med Port Saint Lucie
- Sandpiper Club Med
- Club Med Port St Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Club Med
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Florida/Port Saint Lucie