“Near Residence Inn”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

On the same lot as the Residence Inn, the salmon is excellent...always enjoy the food there. Nice place to relax with a drink.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Everything here is good ! Try the Blackberry Sangria ! It's to die for ! Management very friendly and nice... One of our favorite restaurants at Port Saint Lucie by far !

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Hubby and I have visited three times for "date night" and prefer to sit at the bar, since there's rarely a wait, there. It is noisy, but at the bar, not so much that you can't converse. There's also more light there so you can see the menu more clearly.

Our bartenders have greeted us and served our drinks promptly. Appetizers do NOT arrive just before the meal, they are served with some time between. It's a pet peeve of mine when you just begin your app and the meal arrives not two minutes later. Not so at Carrabba's. There's good timing between.

The menu offers a wide variety and they are very accommodating to requests. I have to avoid cream sauces and this last visit when I requested the mezzaluna ravioli with a pomodoro sauce it was no challenge at all. My request was noted and served. Having learned how to cook from Italians and Sicilians, I'm picky about having Italian food in restaurants. There are few that make "real" Italian. I find the food at Carrabbas to be good, considering it's a chain, and the dishes are creative and tasty. They've worked hard at this and it's a good formula.

Special kudos to our bartender on this last visit. My husbands onion and bacon flatbread arrived quickly. My arancini, however, took forever. The bartender went into the kitchen personally to check on the status and reported they'd be out shortly. By that time I didn't want things to arrive together, as mentioned above, so I cancelled the order. Naturally, that was moments before they arrived. The bartender took it off our bill and upon request, wrapped up the arancini for us to take home.

The mezzaluna arrived shortly thereafter. Kudos to Carrabba's for two things: having a "make the customer happy" policy, and empowering staff to do something like this. Staff SHOULD be able to make common-sense decisions like this. Apologies to the blonde female bartender for not getting your name. You always give excellent service.

The cleaning company that 's used needs to pay more attention to some detail in the ladies' room. The walls, doors, tile trim and tops of the dividers were very dusty and management was made aware.

To summarize good food, good value, excellent service.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had dinner here with another couple last week and everyone loved their meal. I had the chicken sorrento, the two husbands had the pork tenderloin and the other lady had the lasagna. Everything was great and my friend thinks the lasagna is one of the best ever.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love this dish…The caesar salad is also amazing! You can't go wrong with Carrabba's. Nice bar area. It's a little noisy! A restaurant with activity! This is not a restaurant for a cozy romantic spot!