“Carrabba's has great food,,,,,”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Port St Lucie
“Carrabba's has great food,,,,,”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We decided to give Carrabba's another try,,, and I'M glad we did, it was very good, they have some specials, that were very good, it was a good experience, the waiter was very informative, and on the ball, love the calamari very crunchy, the dip and bread was very fresh and tasty, salad was just right, my husband hadthe lentil sausage soup he said was excellent, and his dinner was delicious, mine was very good,,, it was worth the trip, we went to the other Carrabba's on ST. LUCIE WEST!!! it was good also,,, but not as good,,, they change staff often looks like, cause when we went last time the waitress that we really liked she was right on,,, she was not there any more,,, but we went there a few times cause of her, she was amazing,,,it weird when they have a really good person they loose them,,, ??????? Not sure why,,,, but thank you i really enjoyed today's meal,,,,,,,,

• Visited January 2014

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, USA
“Tasty Italian Food”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have been to Carrabba's restaurant three times and have been pleased with the quality of the food and the service. Most entrées come with choice of soup or salad and the salad has several vegetables and not just greens. The serving portions are more than adequate and we intend to go back regularly.

Visited January 2014
Florida
“Trick or Treat, We were tricked”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We placed a take out order at 4:30pm to be picked up at 7:00pm. Everything looked good as I received a confirmation email. At about 6:15pm, I received another email reminding me that my order would be ready at 7:00pm. When I drove there and came to the take out door, I was told rather rudely that it would be at least one more hour as they were slammed with take out orders. No one thought to email or call me to update this. I am through with Carrabbas and their attitude.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Skig8r
San Diego, California, USA
“Not bad, but nothing great”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food sounded good on the menu, but the preparation was a bit off. Food was too hot and had the flavor cooked out of it. Service is professional, but not friendly.

Visited October 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Not Good”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Sorry - the one in Colorado Springs was always great so we tried this one in PSL. My husband ordered pork chops and he couldn't even cut them with a steak knife!!!! He had to send it back and "safely" ordered a pasta dish. I ordered the Fettuccine Franco which I have had before and it was so DRY that I kept choking when I swallowed it. I am saddened by this since it is close to my home just outside of PGA in Port St Lucie. I guess these chains are not consistent and it can be a "hit or miss" situation but we unfortunately won't return.

• Visited October 2013