“Eh”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Was extremely busy and a bit loud. The food quality was good, service was good, but not as exceptional as other Carrabba's I have been to.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I've heard that Carrabba's was better than Olive Garden. Can't say that I agree. The only thing on the menu that sounded appealing to me was a $13 plate of spaghetti. Not worth the money. I can make better spaghetti from a jar. It was loud, and despite the overwhelming amount of wait staff, we barely saw our waitress. Probably won't go back.

1  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Excellent service and yummy food. Tried their new Waldorf Salad, very unusual and quite delicious (has pepper coated hazelnuts, how neat is that?) Steaks consistently great. They know how to cook a medium rare steak.

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I loved the atmosphere! Loved the open view of the kitchen; but every dish...including their chicken noodle soup, was crazy spicy! My mouth was on fire!
My friend Gail tasted the food & politely said she'd take it to go. I think she felt bad that I took her here. It was both of our first times. For me, my last. She said she'd go back, that she liked it & ate the take home food the next day. Idk how true that is. I think this place stays in business bc they have flyers in the hotels nearby.
Also, had to "find" our waitress twice for soda!! Then she disappeared after she took my credit card to pay for the bill. Annoying. Just saying.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Enjoyed a dinner here on a Saturday night between Christmas and New Year. We had a 45 minute wait, but given the crowd that wasn't too bad. The wait staff and management were hustling to accommodate everyone -- and succeeded. I enjoyed the pasta with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and spinach. My favorite foods all in one dish! The food was tasty and delivered piping hot. The usual generous portions you'd expect from a Carrabba's restaurant.