“Way too spicy!”

Dining options: Reservations
New York
“Way too spicy!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I loved the atmosphere! Loved the open view of the kitchen; but every dish...including their chicken noodle soup, was crazy spicy! My mouth was on fire!
My friend Gail tasted the food & politely said she'd take it to go. I think she felt bad that I took her here. It was both of our first times. For me, my last. She said she'd go back, that she liked it & ate the take home food the next day. Idk how true that is. I think this place stays in business bc they have flyers in the hotels nearby.
Also, had to "find" our waitress twice for soda!! Then she disappeared after she took my credit card to pay for the bill. Annoying. Just saying.

Naples, Florida
“Yummy pasta”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Enjoyed a dinner here on a Saturday night between Christmas and New Year. We had a 45 minute wait, but given the crowd that wasn't too bad. The wait staff and management were hustling to accommodate everyone -- and succeeded. I enjoyed the pasta with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and spinach. My favorite foods all in one dish! The food was tasty and delivered piping hot. The usual generous portions you'd expect from a Carrabba's restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
New York
“Great Christmas Eve Dinner”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We ate here on a stop over in Port St. Lucie during Christmas. The offer two for one drinks until 7 and had some delicious specials. The restaurant was very busy for the holiday, but we did not feel rushed or unattended to. The grilled shrimp was delicious.

Visited December 2012
Okeechobee, Florida, United States
“Great dinner, good service, charming ambiance. Would eat at Carrabas anywhere.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Everything! Good service. Great taste. Pleasing presentation. Authentic Italian flavor. Pleasant chairperson. What more can I say?

Visited January 2012
Port St. Lucie, Florida
“Tasty Food and Wonderful Service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The restaurant had "call ahead" and it worked. We by-passed a number of people who were waiting for their seats. Use this method!
An olive oil spice dipping plate was presented to us with good tasting bread. A very nice salad followed. The Veal Picata had a tasty lemon flavor with capers. The pasta was served hot with two types of sauces. I had mild and my guest had spicy. Both worked well.
Our waitress was wonderful and came back a number of times to check on us.
A place to go to for good food with reasonable prices.

• Visited November 2012