“Excellent way to spend an afternoon. Very good value.”

St Lucie River Princess
Ranked #6 of 9 Tours in Port Saint Lucie
More attraction details
Owner description: River cruising is, quite simply, the best way to explore the St Lucie River area. Comfortable, shaded and convenient, our scenic and historical narrated eco-cruise offers a greater variety of sights than you can encounter any other way. Call 772 342 2450. Tours daily at 1:30PM from Rivergate @ Veteran's Park 2200 Veteran's Memorial Parkway, Port St Lucie FL 34952
Reviewed February 2, 2016

Captain Ray was exceptionally knowledgeable and well spoken about the local history, characters and wildlife. The St Lucie River has far more cultural, historic and ecological importance than we had imagined before taking the cruise. Thanks Ray. Keep up the great work.

2  Thank Gene M

Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

Great time seeing the St Lucie River with a great Captain! Learned about the history of PSL, the mangroves, state tree and birds. Enjoyed seeing Club Med, many beautiful homes and boats along the river. Definitely worth the trip!

Reviewed December 23, 2015

We had SO much fun! My mom and I took my girls (aged 2.5 and 4) and we had so much fun! We were out on the water for about 1.5 hours. There was so much to see and Captain Ray was gave a great narrative. He knew everything about the area. And he drove 'fast' at some points which made the girls giggle with excitement. We didn't see any alligators but lots of other wildlife and some very large houses that were pretty cool to look at. We also had beautiful weather for the trip = overcast and not too hot :) Perfect for us! I highly recommend!

Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

Lots of photo ops on the cruise, and the captain is very knowledgeable about the river. Highly recommend this cruise for all.