“Mom and Pop Place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Excellent food friendly owners and always a good time when we go there. Everything tastes homemade and it is a very nice neighborhood place

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The Stromboli was very nice and filling, a lighter eater could get two meals out of the small size.
The large (as described by my waitress) would likely be two meals for me.

My Waitress was spunky, helpful and friendly, the food was delivered promptly.

The house pizza (a little heavy on the sauce) was one of the best I've had locally (A Huge complement coming from me). As much as I enjoyed the pizza and said that it was heavy on the sauce, it impressed me enough that I am anxious to try some of the others convinced that I will find the best pizza in the area at their counter.

Value for dollar is VERY GOOD.

2  Thank Carlosm M
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This was the first time I ever ordered from cheech's and I was not impressed. I ordered a couple of pizzas some garlic knots. The pizza was over cooked and the garlic knots where burnt so bad they were black. After returning to the restaurant and getting a new order of knots I went across the street to little ceasers and bought a 5 dollar pizza and it was 100 better than cheech's by far definitely will not be ordering from them again

1  Thank bdragon287
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Have eaten here many times after being introduced by friends. Always great food and always a pleasant evening. If you don't see it on the menu, don't be afraid to ask. It ain't a fancy place but we always have a good time.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

My wife and I had an early Valentine dinner at Cheech's. We had reservation for 6pm and were seated promptly. As we sat reading the menu - Cheech welcomed us to his restaurant and I jokingly asked him why Putanesca was not on the menu - I was shocked and amazed when he turned to me and said he would prepare this dish for me. I have eaten at a lot of Italian restaurants and few have Putanesca on their menus - and I have never had anyone make it just for me.It was not a busy night and I was informed that he could not make it for me if it were a busy night. That aside I still felt like I was being treated special. When the food arrived - it was to die for and the atmosphere made this dinner very special. The cost of our dinner was very reasonable and well worth every penny - we will definitely be back - Cheech you and yours are special - don't go anywhere.