“Great Pizzeria / Restaurant”

Cheech's Italian Restaurant and Pizzaria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Great Pizzeria / Restaurant”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We've been here twice and my plan was to have pizza on one visit and a dinner selections on a different visit. Well I'm here to tell you I was pleased with both. We visited with a party of eight for dinner and we all enjoyed our meal. I had the veal parm which was great. We returned as a party of four to try the pizza and we found it to be very good. The service was great and I can't wait to return. This is the place to go if you are looking for excellent thin crust pizza or a great Italian dinner.

• Visited November 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Surprise!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We did not know Cheech's had a restaurant. Thought it was only pizza. Not so. The restaurant was very nice. Staff was friendly and the food was very good. My wife said the Lobster Ravioli was great. Huge pieces and a beautiful sauce. Mother-in-Law enjoyed the Veal special, and the "Meatboli" was huge and very tasty. Large portions which we all had to take home. Went with some friends who go there a lot. They loved their meals too, and ordered one to go for their son. Prices were very reasonable. We will definitely be back again.

• Visited November 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Expensive”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Thinnest pizza we have ever seen. Boxes felt empty. Toppings were barely there. Two large pizzas with nothing special or extras and a liter of soda was 38.00!!!!!!!
We won't go back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank msabu56
Cartersville, Georgia
“Great Food and Great People!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This place has a fantastic family atmosphere and has that neighborhood type feel. We had the chicken fettuccine alfredo (blackened) which was excellent and the spaghetti with marinaro sauce - way too much food but we managed to eat it all! I had the homemade house red wine and now I'm addicted! Got to find out how they make it!! We have not tried the pizza yet but will let you know what we think - it has to be good with sauce like that! Will definitely be back!

• Visited September 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Pizza -Food OK-”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have visited Cheech's restaurant on numerous occasions for their great pizza and continually had to deal with a rude and not customer service oriented young lady who I was told was the owners daughter. Every time we have visited she has been rude and always has a bad attitude so we finally decided the pizza was not worth it. We have found another place for great pizza and friendly customer service. I believe she feels she can get away with this because her father owns the place but in reality she is driving customers away - The pizza is the best that I have tasted in Port St Lucie but the daughter should not be working there if she does not know who to deal with people. Perhaps Cheech should have her work on her customer service skills.

Visited September 2013