“"TO GO" PLACE FOR BREAKFAST!”
Review of Lily's Cafe - CLOSED

Lily's Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Lily's Cafe is a family owned diner serving fresh food to order. All our vegetables and fruit come from our local gardens and add a refreshing taste to your meals. Oldies music is playing and the place is full of Betty Boop items along with the happiest staff ready to serve you. Many items are made as soon as you order so being patient is a must ~ so we assure you we will tickle your taste buds! We do have outside dining for those that would like to bring their furry friend. We have a funny yummy kids menu with a surprise after children 8 and under finish their meal. We do have some gluten free items so if you have any dietary special request please let us know! We look forward to meeting you soon.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“"TO GO" PLACE FOR BREAKFAST!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We finally went! I just don't know why we waited so long. We had a marvelous breakfast. The little muffins they serve everyone are out of this world - I could have eaten a dozen! Our omelets were freshly prepared and done to perfection! The pancakes were light and fluffy - truly homemade - as are the breads and pastries. The kitchen isn't real big so there may be a little wait for your meal - but, believe me, it's worth it - and you have those little muffins to nibble on while you're waiting. We did have about a 15 minute wait for a table but I expected that because this cute little mom and pop café isn't very large. They seem to know the regulars by name and are welcoming and cheerful to all guests. The only negative is that it's right on US 1 and that limits the "ambiance" - - but who cares?!! Lily's is definitely a go-back-to place.

1 Thank Elaine M

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Lily's”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The menu was pretty good but the waitress was very high pressure! We did not really enjoy our experience because of this. She was constantly trying to get us to order from the specialty menu (more expensive), trying to sell us bread to take home, and desert at breakfast! As we left she said, "next time you'll order from the big menu".

• Visited September 2013
camdenton, mo
“followed TA advice”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Truly a charming little joint on the corner. Extremely friendly service, the smiley faced pancakes thrilled the little ones! A gift for eating their meal. A very extensive menu displays the talent of a real chef! Eggs Benedict numerous ways, the Benedict Oscar was right on! Anxious to return and try some of all the delicious offerings!

Dayton, Ohio
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Found Lily's on tripadvisor. Our vacation did not go very well because my step son and husband got sick, this was the only place I really wanted to try while we were there. The last evening before we left I was a little disappointed that I did not get to go, but to my surprise my husband drove to Lily's first thing in the morning before leaving. I was very pleased with the food and the service. It took a while to get our food, but it's because they were busy and they actually prepared the food upon ordering. It was well worth the wait and the best place we ate at while in Port St. Lucie.

Visited August 2013
La Grange Park, Illinois
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

What a charming wonderful place! we went for breakfast and had to go back a couple more times on our vacation. My husband and I loved it and the kids begged to go back. the menu is very good with lots of options. The food was delicious, fresh, and prepared perfectly. The service was awesome as well! What a wonderful place to visit and dine! We can't wait to go back!