“Excellent Service ! Great Staff !”
Review of Lily's Cafe - CLOSED

Lily's Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Lily's Cafe is a family owned diner serving fresh food to order. All our vegetables and fruit come from our local gardens and add a refreshing taste to your meals. Oldies music is playing and the place is full of Betty Boop items along with the happiest staff ready to serve you. Many items are made as soon as you order so being patient is a must ~ so we assure you we will tickle your taste buds! We do have outside dining for those that would like to bring their furry friend. We have a funny yummy kids menu with a surprise after children 8 and under finish their meal. We do have some gluten free items so if you have any dietary special request please let us know! We look forward to meeting you soon.
BigPineKey, Fl
“Excellent Service ! Great Staff !”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Have eaten here twice since my relatives moved to Port St. Lucie. Service is top notch ! Atmosphere is great ! They make you feel like family as soon as you walk in the door... Highly Recommend !!!!!!

Hobe Sound, Florida
“A great lunch!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

A group of nine of us went to Lily’s & they were able to accomodate us on short notice by putting tables together. Lily greeted us & talked about her restaurant & told us about the daily specials. She gave me a “Santa Claus” apron as I ordered a meatball sandwich & spaghetti sauce. We all ordered different things and everyone had changes to their order from what was stated on the menu (homefries instead of French fries, salad dressing on the side, etc.). Lily prepared all orders & gave us what we wanted. All of the portions were large & several of us brought “doggie bags” home. The food was very good; the staff was very friendly & the prices were reasonable. We all had a very nice experience.

1 Thank Drfdembowski
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Charming”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Chose this restaurant for my birthday brunch because the location was between my sister's home and mine.
We found it to be a very friendly atmosphere with really good food!
It has a "oldtime" charm about it.

Food is like home cooking, Have a feeling every dish would be wonderful!

1 Thank Toyia
Hale, United Kingdom
“First visit”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

What better way to start my birthday than with a delicious 3 Lily Pigs breakfast . This was our first visit to the cafe and we will certainly be returning. Lily gave us such a warm welcome and warm cakes too ! Awesome place !

1 Thank Ian S
Loma Linda, California
“I can't say enough good thinks about Ms. Lilly herself”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stumbled upon this cafe after cruising for food on a Thursday evening. I was greeted with a smile a warm southern greeting. She asked me what I wanted for lunch when I requested a menu, she commented that she would pretty much make what I want if she has it. She said, "I opened a restaurant because I was tired if going places and not getting exactly what I wanted". I had the chicken salad. It was completely awesome. I could eat here everyday.

It is always a pleasure to eat food prepared by someone who loves to cook and has passion for entertaining.

• Visited November 2012