“The Best”

Dining options: Reservations
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“The Best”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I give 5 stars for everything. I can not fault them on a single thing. The food was fab, the service was excellent,the atmosphere was warm and inviting,and the price was very reasonable. What more can I say?

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank newspine

Jackson, Tennessee
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We visited friends in St Lucie . Our last night in town, we ate at The Cottage Grill. The outside is Keysie , ( the typical decor colors of the keys). Our waitress was calming, not pushy, very knowledgeable. I wish I could remember her name! Between the 4 of us, we had The Shepard's Pie (excellent), pork loin with all the fixins, including applesauce, chicken tenders and Lasagna. Everything was very hot, each meal came loaded with extra side items. Prices were comparable, but considering each plate was loaded, it was all well worth the money. We will be going back, when in the area again. In fact ,our friends that live there made the comment, they had found a new place to eat that was excellent.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank GKD2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Consistant Good Food and Friendly Hometown Sevice”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We lived in Savana Club and she worked in sales there. This is not a fancy place, it's a hometown homemade place. Luch is good, dinner even better, all entrees come with soup, even with the sandwichess. Best soups I've tasted, other than mine. I don't even like turkey soup but theirs is great. Fish n Chips with Panko, fab. Can't say enough, it's just good food in a friendly place.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Don08251950
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Not good anymore”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Don't know if they got a new cook or what, but the food just is not very good anymore. I used to enjoy going here for tasty, well-priced meals, but now the food just not cooked well. Also much of it is over salted

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lady_Sadie
Carson City, NV
“Almost Outstanding”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We were a party of twelve. Everybody else was very happy with the service, the food quality, and the food quantity. I'm the outlier. I had fish and chips and was unhappy with the quantity. Short rations. And what is it with serving a tiny, tiny portion of coleslaw and calling it a side dish? Is coleslaw that expensive? The Cottage Grill has a very wide selection of soups available. I had the gazpacho and it was really good.

• Visited May 2014