“Good food with an interesting variety on the menu”
Review of cottage grill

cottage grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We're locals, and really enjoy the Cottage Grill. It's small, and relaxed. Comfortable without being stuffy. We've had lunch and dinner there, and ordered many different things from the menu, such as beef brisket, southwest style chicken, liver and onions, pork chops. The sides are varied and portions are generous. We've never been dissapointed in our meals. Wait staff is personable and good at their jobs. We highly recommend it to our friends.

1  Thank ReenieFlorida
There are newer reviews for cottage grill

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Great Fish sandwich and Cesar salad, service was fast and server was very kind, will go back for Dinner next, can't wait !!

1  Thank Zoom-Zooom
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Discovered the Cottage Restaurant about 2 years ago. Lucky me! The service, the food, the ambiance is superb. We're treated like family every time we eat there. Definitely my favorite place to eat. And for a bonus: I only live about a mile away!!

1  Thank Mmjazz59
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My sister just moved into the area (PGA Village) so we were on the hunt for a good restaurant and this was EXACTLY what we were looking for - homemade, quality food served by one terrific, friendly waitress, with charming decor and ambiance for a reasonable price. Great soups, nice selection of unpretentious but appetizing entrees, yummy salads, wraps, burgers, sandwiches and more. I had the seafood cakes and they were served with a bowl of soup (clam chowder thumbs up!) a cup of baked beans, a thingie of beets, a medley of veggies, homemade cottage fries and tartar sauce. Outstanding! We'll come back again before we leave! I don't think you can go wrong choosing this place.

1  Thank Babbzy1
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Met at the door with a smile. See a small bar ringed with pastel lighting and another smile from the bartender. One of the owners introduces himself and asks if we would like to try something special. Only to realize that upon being seated the waitress was smiling and made me feel as if I was part of their family and every course tasted like desert. SPECIAL!

1  Thank Joe Z