“Good and Bad”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have visited Ruby Tuesday on 3 occasions during the winter of 2013. One very bad experience going in with a large group. Food took almost an hour to come out; said they had a staffing problem that night. However, the 2 occasions after were nice.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Yuck sums this place up. From the bathrooms that were dirty and stinky to the awful taste of food or lack of taste! Undercooked burger and steak, horrible customer service from both waitress and manager! When waitress "greet us" she said.. "I have to tell you about your specials" and the she pointed at the printed piece of paper on the table and proceed to say "there they are" and walked away! Don't waste your money on a place like this go to WEST END GRILL where the service is always great and the food is delicious and creative!

1  Thank aliennise
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A small, but real good salad bar. The drinks are reasonable and the people were nice. Relaxing atmosphere. I liked it, will return.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The last time we went to this restaurant the entrees didn't come out at the same time. When the steak entrée came out and supposed to be cooked medium well it was bloody on plate. I finished my meal while it was hot and my wife had to wait for hers to be recooked, essentially we ate separate. Of course the wait staff apologized and that was it. The manager came over before the bill arrived and apologized as well, she didn't offer any compensation. The bill arrived and it was for the full amount. I called the manager back over, explained the situation, and that I felt we should be compensated for eating separate. Free dessert is all we got and had to ask for it. The food isn't great to begin with, the menu is the same as everywhere else, kids bouncing on seats, etc. Now there's a real reason never to return.

1  Thank Tractionless
Reviewed May 29, 2013

happy to find my place to eat a good cook steak and my daughter love the strawberry lemonade and price is ok