“NO CLUE”
Review of Jack's Pizzeria

Jack's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Jack's Pizzeria Permanently Close.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I"m from New York,and this was the worst pizza I ever had,we ordered 2 pies,regular cheese and pizza margherita.The regular was dry and tasted like a leftover,the pizza margherita was the same pie with slices of tomato and loads of crushed garlic.When we called back to question if maybe they made a mistake,we were bounced to 4 different people until one person said that it was their version of pizza margherita and too bad if we disagreed.I live in port saint lucie now and will never be back to jack's pizzeria.It was my first and last order

3  Thank Pvjd

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We live in Port St Lucie year round and have finally come to the realization that there is no such thing as good pizza here! We had high hopes for Jacks but it has proven to be as bad as the rest of the local places. When we first started going to Jack's the pizza was excellent - moist, flavorful and worth the trip...the last few times leaves us wondering what's changed at Jack's. The pizza is tasteless, toppings are dry, and the dough is like cardboard.

We will not be going back after so many bad experiences. Frozen pizza is a better choice!

1  Thank Lucy9252009
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We ordered a pie & chicken fingers. We had it delivered to my father-in-law's house. We were starving. The food came pretty fast, no complaints with delivery time. The pizza really tasted like cardboard with cheap cheese on top. When we opened the partially melted styrofoam container with the chicken fingers, we saw black...not dark brown...BLACK! Chicken fingers. We really wanted to drive over to Jack's & ask them how they had the audacity to send them over; but then we said...What for?! We'll just never order from there again!
I have no idea how this place stays in business! Must be location! Location! Location!
We would've been better off making a frozen pizza or Mac & cheese!
If u go, don't say u weren't warned.

1  Thank Charles D
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is the best pizza I have eaten in Port St. Lucy. Believe me, we have searched for a good pie for 5 years. It is not like having pizza at home in NY, but it is as close as you will get here in Fla. Haven't tried other entrees but intend to.

1  Thank pma_12
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Jack's is a great place to stop in for a good New York pizza. It's cozy and quiet and the staff is friendly. Pizza isn't their only menu item. They have lots of other good food too! The bread is delicious. My only negative... skip the sweet tea.