“Best pizza in town!!”
Review of Jack's Pizzeria

Jack's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Jack's Pizzeria Permanently Close.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great food. The best pizza I have had in PSL. I always seem to go at lunch time. It is never really busy there. The service could be a lot better. Great food. It is worth going!!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I love Jacks Pizza. They always have delicious pizza and great deals. This is our #1 pizza place to go to.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Centrally located - great NY style pizzeria that also has wraps, sandwiches and entrees. Great value - get the garlic knots!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Been there with my husband and childlren, their Pizza is very good. They may benefit from being a bit more friendly and attentive although overall, not bad!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

For the absolute best Penne Ala Vodka pasta in the area. My husband and I have enjoyed it at least a dozen times and when we want a real treat, we always say...let's go to Jack's. Always a friendly atmosphere too. We just feel like family now!