Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
$104
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
$84
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
$88
$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

Residence Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
$132
$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$81
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
$141
$108
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
$71
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

MainStay Suites(Port Saint Lucie)
$83
MainStaySuites
Best Western Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
Club Med Sandpiper Bay(Port Saint Lucie)
$518
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscomplimentary dinnergreat hotelmets spring trainingmorning breakfastfull kitchenshopping and restaurantshome away from homestaff was very friendly and helpfulliving roomcleaning staffclean hotelconvenient locationeasy accesswould definitely stay here againnice poolpsldishwasher
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This hotel was much more than I had expected. I arrived 2 hours before check in and thought I would at least need to wait for my reservation to become available. I spoke with Robert at the front desk, who literally had the card key to my room in my hand in less than 5 minutes. Showed me where I could get coffee and a late breakfast. I was thrilled! The staff was excellent. The hotel itself was spotless and tastefully decorated and very comfortable. When I got to my room, I was very surprised to find a mini apartment so to speak! It was awesome. Very very clean. Free internet, free coffee, free breakfast & dinner (during the week). What more could a person want? The next day, needed to ensure my directions were correct and I spoke with Nancy at the front desk, she also assisted me the next day with directions as well. Nancy your fabulous! They also helped me take care of my flight home back to NYC. Really if your in the Port Saint Lucie area, there is only one place to stay, Homewood Suites - Port St. Lucie Tradition. There are right off 95 and very close to the Mets training camp and stadium. They treated me like family.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
lwthomas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the nice review of your stay! It's great to hear you had a first class experience with us. I will be sure to relay your kind words to our staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Port St. Lucie!

Regards,
Laura Thomas, General Manager

Reviewed June 8, 2013

There Here For Grandson Graduation May31 until June 4th What a Great Stay Clean Staff Very Nice Rooms Were Clean Kitchen In Rooms Pool Was Small But The Job Free Breakfast 3 Min off Highway 95 Easy 2 Get 2 Near Stores And Banks Will Be Staying Here Again In Future

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stayed Here May31 Until June 4 2013 Clean Friendly Staff closed 2 Highways also Free Breakfast Nice Pool Small but was good Nearby Stores Would Stay There Again Kitchen also in Room which was good Quiet Neighborhood Sleep like A Baby

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We put our kids up at this hotel while they visited us for a few days in Tradition, the front desk staff was extremely friendly and professional while checking in. Pet friendly, yet quite and close to all the downtown area restaurants.. We just Love This Place!!! ❤

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was my 4th stay here for three nights as I travel on business. Excellent hotel! Very clean and quiet. The front desk staff Nancy was so friendly and made sure my stay was great. I don't typically eat dinner that is provided, however I did one night and was surprised at how good it was. As a Hilton diamond member I can say this is one of the best as I travel weekly. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013
lwthomas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We're happy to have you back, and hopefully you'll be back for a fifth time soon! I will relay your review to our kitchen and front desk staff, who I'm sure will appreciate the kind words. Thank you again for the feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Laura Thomas, General Manager