Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Clean new large suites. Breakfast and dinner was included. Food was good. Service was excellent and staff very nice and accommodating. Can't do better for the price in Port St. Lucie.
Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We stopped here for an overnight stay. There were 5 of us and we had a 2 bedroom. The hotel looks brand new and was an exceptional value. Breakfast was good. The fitness centre was good. In the evenings, they serve a light buffet and drinks. Service was fantastic!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The hotel is beautiful and as clean as any I have stayed in. Breakfast comes with each morning and you also get dinner on Monday through thursdays. Dinner comes with beer and wine for guests. We ate and drank by the beautiful pool beneath towering palm trees. Will stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This is a newer Homewood Suites and it was in perfect condition inside and out. We love their 2 room suites and always try to stay at Homewood Suites even if a bit out of our way to do so. With a hot breakfast and full dinner included included along with wine and beer you cannot beat the value Homewood Suites offers. This hotel is a great stop off if traveling to Port Evergaldes.

Room Tip: Always ask for a high floor as they are more quiet and be sure you do not stay next to a smoking roo...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Homewood Suites, Port St Lucie for the period 17th June 2011 - 11th July 2011.

Our room was a a King size suite, no smoking. The room was not only extremely clean with no odours, but had a separate bedroom and lounge area with a fully equipped kitchen.

We had initially intended to stay only 2 weeks but both the facilities and the wonderful staff caused us to change our mind and to stay there for the entire month we were in the US.

The location is great too if you like Golf. My husband is an avid golfer, as is Laura the General Manager who gave us lots of advice on courses and rates.

In our opinion the hotel offered real value for money given Monday - Thursday you have the Manager's meal which consisted of a reasonable selection and there was always plenty of fresh veggies and salad. The pool is a little small but if you go at the right time it was easy to avoid the kids and do laps if you wanted, and we found the gym was much better equipped than some hotel gyms with newish machines.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay...our biggest disappointment is being unable to find suitable dates for June this year as we would dearly love to return there.

U.K. travelers- living in Barbados

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
lwthomas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Hello! It was so nice to hear from you all again! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I’m glad your stay with us in Port St. Lucie was enjoyable, and we’re just as disappointed as you are that you won’t be able to return in June. It was a pleasure to help you with golf suggestions, and it is great to hear that the rest of the staff was equally as helpful. Hopefully we will see you again soon. Thanks again for the kind words.

Regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2012

I'm currently staying in a NON_SMOKING suite at the Homewood Suites Port Saint Lucie. This room REEKS of smoke. I asked for another room and was offered a non-suite that smelled like pet urine. We were told no other rooms could be offered. And no compensation was offered. Don't waster your money here. There are much better hotels in Port Saint Lucie for less $$$.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank stevemco
lwthomas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I’m disappointed to see that you are not satisfied with your room. Unfortunately, as you noted, we are operating at high occupancy and are unable to offer an alternative room that fits your needs. We do strictly enforce our non-smoking policy in non-smoking rooms, and although we did not find the room to contain any off odors, we do take guest satisfaction extremely seriously. Please feel free to contact me directly so that we may work out a viable alternative that will make the remainder of your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

You know the saying..."Judge a place/company/person about how they fix a problem!" I had a reservation for a Non-Smoking room for my family. Upon checking in I was greeted and provided my keys. As we walked into our room, we quickly realized this was a SMOKING room. We called the front desk and asked the Clerk if we were in a SMOKING room and she said "Yes, that's all we have." I asked her to pull up my reservation that would confirm that we were reserved for a NON-SMOKING room! She confirmed it!!! Then said, I'm sorry but we do not have any other rooms available! She took 10 minutes to try to figure something out and then said..."sorry, there's nothing I can do!" Nothing you can do! How about Not Taking A Reservation You Can't Commit To! So it's 10pm and we've got to call around to find another place to Stay! Oh..and by the way, she couldn't credit our account! Needless to say, we'll be fighting this through Hotels.com and our Credit Card Company. Do yourself a favor and find another place to stay that knows how to ensure a reservation.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here...If a Hotel doesn't know how to take a reservation...how can you trust...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Clint B
lwthomas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback on our property, though I’m sorry to see your interaction with us was disappointing. I can understand your frustration, and I would like to clarify:

As I recall your reservation was made through a separate website, Hotels.com as you pointed out. The website did in fact book you a smoking room, even though that was not your intention. I understand how this can be confusing and frustrating, and I understand most of these third party websites are not very upfront about their policies. Their policy is to take the guests request for room types, but they do not make guarantees.

It’s frustrating for us when problems like this arise, because it is largely out of our hands. However, we would like the opportunity to make it up to you the next time you are in town. You may also call me directly to further discuss these matters.