“Great Local Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great local pub. I took a group of 12 there for a business dinner. Very diverse menu from fish to veal. Everyone was very pleased. Also had a great wine special!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I went here with my dad last night. He had the Crunchy grouper sandwhich that dripped of grease and tasted like it was fried in VERY old oil! I had Chicken Tuscany which was $18.95!! It was dried out chicken with a very salty sauce and no mushrooms! The veggies were great in texture but VERY heavy handed with the pepper! Our waitress never told us the specials and felt put out when we told her about our food. She did offer us the a new dinner but we were already queazy and didn't want the same dinner. I would much rather go to TGI Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays. They have fresher food. Nicer wait staff and more. I was very disappointed. Won't be back.

1  Thank Pauline G
Reviewed July 11, 2012

A nice little place with an outdoor seating area. The food is good although there's not much ambiance. It's worth giving it a try.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I have been there several times; always enjoyable to sit outside - the food is always dependable - good and fresh and the staff is very accommodating.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife and I came down from Orlando to celebrate our Nephew's 50th birthday. We were not sure as to where we wanted to go to have a dinner, so we looked on the internet to find someplace suitable. We decided to try West End Grille.

At 5:20pm a call was placed to see if we could set a reservation for a party of five (did I mention that my Nephew is in a wheelchair?) I spoke to Danielle and was immediately attended to with regard to the reservation. After she solicited the information she suggested a time of 5:50pm. This was interesting to me, as I couldn't remember when I was given a time such as ten minutes to the hour. We accepted it and got there at the appointed time. We left the house with 15 minutes to spare and found that the tables were completely ready for our arrival. Pretty fast, I thought! Thank you, Danielle.

Nicole attended our table and somehow became aware that it was a birthday dinner for my Nephew. We had not mentioned it to anyone, but as the desserts were past out one of them had a candle on it. A very nice surprise! Thank you, Nicole for your thoughtfulness.

The servings of food were substantial, very well prepared and tasty. You will not leave the restaurant hungry. By the way, remember I mentioned the curious arrival time? I believe now that it was to allow us to be seated before 6pm in order to take advantage of the reduced dinner fare. It isn't very expensive to eat there and it was made less so by the reduced price of the food.

The total experience was superb and was made so by all the staff and their ability to think outside the box. It is evident that customer service is at the forefront in this establishment. Did we catch them on a good night? I don't think so. I believe that it is business as usual there.

GO! GO! GO!