“Crowded”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Unexpected in a Publix stip mall. The food was good, but wish I had a little more elbow room.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

This place is never a dissapointment.Extensive menu, all good but they have a fabulous Beef Wellington as a special on occasion. We inqured of the waitress and she said if we phoned a day in advance, they would make it special for us. How's that for customer service.
Great outdoor patio with heaters. Always a must when we're in Port St. Lucie.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Eating outside is good experience. Personally I find many of the dinner menu items mix a contrary food styles all on the same plate rather than let one style dominate the dish and the accompaniments. It's straightforward cooking otherwise with nothing distinctive showing a chef's mastery of his /her art. Filling the plate does satisfy most people's need for size over taste.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

We were in PSL for spring training baseball, were looking for a non-chain spot to celebrate my birthday. West-End was suggested to us. We ordered wine and beer; no issues there. The cream of spinach soup was delicious. Then we ordered entrees - filet mignon for me, lamb chops for my husband. We waited about 15 minutes (not an issue) then our waiter came over and engaged in small talk about dessert... my husband joked that it seemed our waiter had forgotten about our entrees, which we hadn't received yet. Something told me our waiter wasn't joking. We then asked our waiter about our entrees, were they on their way, and flustered, realized he hadn't put the orders in yet! So we waited another 10 minutes; a different employee from the back brought out two entrees to our table, but they were someone else's! Turns out our orders STILL had not been put in yet. Talk about Keystone Cops! By this point our waiter was apologizing profusely and promised us "free dessert" being my birthday. :( Finally (about 15 more minutes later) our entrees arrived. We both commented that the meats were not seasoned at all. I have never had a fine piece of meat that has cried out for steak sauce, but this was it. Finally, the owner came over and asked how things were (he was unaware). We brought him up to speed and he apologized and as well backed up the offer for "free dessert". In retrospect, probably a little more than free dessert would have been goodwill in place of what was a very poor experience. Ironically, the chocolate toffee mouse "free dessert" was excellent.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

food is good they have an outside area to sit and had a singer playing during dinner that was nice