“love to eat at sushi naiya”

Naiya Japanese Thai Sushi
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“love to eat at sushi naiya”
Reviewed November 28, 2010

I have been to this restaurant since to first day they opened and always go back at least every week. I love the the food here, they are so delicious :) I bring my friends here all the time and sushi Naiya never dissapointed me.

Port Saint Lucie
“Fresh flavors, great sushi.”
Reviewed April 18, 2010

The atmosphere is very calming. Great for a first date. We ordered the "krab" and avocado salad - very fresh and delicious! We also got the Tom Kha (this was pretty good...but I could have done for some more chili oil...I love spicy food)! For our entree, we asked the server what to get. She recommended the Golfer Meal with the volcano role and lady in red role. It was very good. The volcano role was amazing! The sashimi was very tender and tasty. The only thing I did not care for was the small seafood salad that came with the Golfer Meal. It was good the first few bites...but then I got a bite of something that was REALLY chewy and it turned me off. We were too full for dessert. But I cannot wait to go back, and save a little room for either the cheese cake or ice cream tempura. Overall, a very nice place for fresh tasting cuisine. I will definitely go back to this place! :)

port st lucie fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Friendly Staff, Great Sushi and a Beer and Wine Bar”
Reviewed October 2, 2009

Naiya Japanese Thai Sushi is a new restaurant to the area. The food is great. I love the sushi. Try the Spicy Tuna Roll. They make a salad with crab meat and lobster sauce that is to die for.

The wait staff is mostly Thai, and I like that. The wait staff is always friendly and really make you feel wanted there.

I lived in Thailand for two years and my wife is Thai. I know good Thai food and sushi.

The atmosphere is modern in a brand new building. The staff is dressed like the staff of much more expensive restaurants. The ambience is casual and you can dress as you are, but you still feel like you are in a fancier place because of the way the staff is dressed and the style of the building.

I love the place and go back as often as I can.