“Thai food in a sleepy city”

Naiya Japanese Thai Sushi
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Overall four stars. I had the Chicken Pad Thai with a medium spice level. Food was good and for medium spice level was very high. Although I loved the spice level, as I like hotter food, I would not recommend this unless you get it mild. The restaurant is very clean and exceptional nice inside. Four stars because it's not the best I've ever had. However I will be back.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Took my wife to dinner here last night. The place is beautifully decorated. Since it was a rainy Sunday night there weren;t many diners. We were seated promptly by a cordial,friendly young lady. We started with steamed dumplings. Six nice size were very tasty,My wife then had 3 gems a Thai combination of chicken,shrimp and scallops. Huge portion that was very very good. I choose the king of the sea,that included scallops,shrimp,fish,mussels,and squid and clear noodles. Unbelieveable good taste,large portion too. The presentation again was outstanding. We were very happy with our choice of places. The only drawback is that they don't offer hibachi table cooking right now due to the lack of a chef. We will be going back to this great place.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is such a nice restaurant!! Right on PSL Blvd.- easy to get to. I have eaten there many times - and never have been disappointed. The sushi is delicious- nice selection to choose from; have tried most of the rolls : ).The plates are decorated with little orchids. The lobster roll is wonderful! The Thai food is very tasty as well. The staff is courteous and attentive. On one end of the restaurant there is Habachi. You will enjoy it!

1  Thank sach1593
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The best thai restaurant ever amazing absolutely everything atmosphere food service i have been about 100 times between lunch and dinners with friends n family and never been disappointed !

Reviewed May 21, 2014

As long time lovers of Sashimi, my wife and I, after moving to Port St Lucie, started a search to get our weekly or bi-weekly sashimi fix. We tried a couple of places until we found Naiya and what a find it was. We love their spicy octopus or conch salad to start our meals with and alternate between the two at every visit. Their Sashimi is outstanding and fresh as is all of the other dishes that friends and family have tried, but what also sets this place off, is the outstanding service and after our first few visits, they knew our names and our drinks. Just great service to compliment their fantastic fish We have now departed until December, but Naiya will be on our "first to visit" when we do return.