“Very good!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I enjoyed eating sushi at Naiya this past Friday. The sushi was good (had the cucumber roll with crab- the best cucumber roll I've ever had, but normally I eat the standard sushi rolls with rice). The service was good and the decor was nice. I would recommend this restuarant for sushi.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This place has the best Japanese and Thai food in the area. My wife and friends love this place. My wife and her coworkers go here twice a week.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled on this sushi restaurant by luck and had a great lunch, we ordered 7 rolls all of which we're creative, freshly made and delicious. We were slightly worried when we saw the menu that combines Japanese and Thai food but we stuck to the Japanese and loved it.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is very modern Sushi/Thai restaurant from the lighting to the seating arrangement, this place will accommodate any mood of the customer. They a a Hibachi section but it was not operational, according to the waitress they are in the process of hiring a Hibachi chef.
This restaurant has a full service bar, I had a martini while my wife stuck with her favorite beer, Bud Ultra, even tough on all the tables it was advertised that they had the Ultra on tap but they did not have any.

We started by ordering an appetizer called Three's Company Roll, basically 3 different cut of fish, tuna, salmon, white fish, cucumber, scallions, avocado, asparagus and I/O masago. The appetizer was very good, the presentation was very nice with a touch of an orchid, the roll had a nice sprinkle of sesame seed.

For my main meal I ordered Drunk Noodles an spicy pan-fried rice noodles laced with chilies, garlic and Holy Basil. This is more of stir-fried dish, it contains no alcohol at all. But it comes from a translation of Pad Kee Mao (Drunken Noodles). It had more of a sweet taste then spicy. Again presented with a orchid flower, the taste was good but I believe the noodles and some of the vegetables over cooked. You have a choice of beef, chicken, shrimp or pork.

My wife ordered the Green Curry that has green curry paste cooked with coconut milk, sliced bamboo, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers and basil leaves with the choice of shrimp, chicken, beef or pork. My wife liked the dish but it was very spicy for her taste, but she did not have any leftovers. Again the presentation was very good, with oblong bowl, the rice came in the shape of an heart, and again an orchid flower.

Service and presentation was very good, other than my believe of my dish being overcooked, we would come back. They have outdoor seating that I believe is a must in Florida.

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here by accident, so glad we did. The two women running the dining room were amazing. They really hustled but never made us feel rushed. The food was delicious, hot and fresh. Looking forward to our next visit.