“very light batter on fish”
Review of The Tin Fish

The Tin Fish
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: Wednesday: Trivia Night, begins at 6:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday: Live Music 6-9 p.m. SATURDAY IS $1.00 OYSTERS ALL DAY!!!! Home of the $1.50 Beer Special!!!! ********WE ARE A FULL SERVICE RESTAURANT**********
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love to eat there cause they cook with a light batter that is great for my diet, I hate a heavy batter on my fish.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been there many times in recent years and the fish is always fresh and well prepared.
There is no ambiance to the place and the service can be a little spotty. Bottom line, it is a clean, well maintained spot with good seafood at reasonable prices.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been eating at Tin Fish since it first opened. The food is always fresh and delicious and the service is always with a smile. There aren't a lot of really good casual restaurants here, but this is definitely one of hem.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great food, atmosphere and service. They have a beautiful outdoor patio and on certain nights they have music as well. Very casual and fun.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

The food was pretty basic/average. The fries were crispy and not greasy that was nice. It did take forever for a server to acknowledge me even though I made contact with two of them while seated. The service is super slow and I am not sure if the waitress was new or if waiting tables just wasn't the job for her. It wasn't horrible.

1  Thank Daisy623
Gregg B, Owner at The Tin Fish, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Daisy;

Thank you for visiting our establishment in March. We are pleased that you enjoyed the food and apologize for any service issues you experienced. We have a 30 second policy of greeting the customer and will strive harder to improve daily as our business depends on a high level of service. Please stop by again and ask for us so we have the opportunity to meet and thank you for your patronage.

Respectfully,