“Italian family resturant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The restaurant in PGA Village is my location because it is close, new, and lots of my friends patronize it. Large and extensive menu and wine list. Outdoor dining area and bar is my favorite. Some of the tables are fire enhanced which make them great for an evening drink. The bar is moderately large and easy seating. Early bird special is a great deal for $15.95. I recommend the chicken Parma, the size will impress you and the taste is wonderful.

The specials are extremely expensive so ask the price before you order. Wine prices are high. Expect to "spend money when eating formally! I have brought three dates for a party of two and spent $200. to $300.00. for the meal. no meal is worth that kind of money!

There are newer reviews for Tutto Fresco

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Tried it again for the second time. I never write on the first try....but should have. We went in this time for a pizza. When we ordered one beer and one soda (my wife and I) the waiter looked down his nose at us and said "good choice" but ment get lost! Myself having run fine dining and my wife currently GM of a local restrauant we watch and lean all the time. When one of the cooks came out from the grill area and stuffed his mouth with something from the pizza area we were shocked....well the first time we were. He just kept coming over and wiping his hand across his face and hair and grabbing food...(bacon??) The guy making pizze was dressed in a undershirt that used to be white....many years ago and was now dingy white. The food or pizza was ok but after waiting forever for the drinks and then over 20 min for the check we decided that a very poor restruant was not worth the re vist ever! Why people would go to this place is a big question. The first time we went we both had the special of the house and it came out cold and the seafood was frozed and stinky. Just having a big price tag does not make it good and when the staff think they are special people above and beyond the customer it is just plain bad. Oh well plenty of other places that are great to eat at and fun to be at coming in the near future.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and i have been eating at Tutto Fresco for the last 4 years. We mainly west to Port St. Lucie Blvd Location. But now that they are open in PGA Village that is where we go. I think the food is very good and the service is usually equally as good. I have had only one bad experience in all the time we have been there. My only regret is that the former host Carmine is no longer there. He made you fell welcome every time and when i did have that bad time and i mentioned it to him on my next visit, he went out of his way to please us, even sending a bottle of Proseco over to our table. I tell people to try the Beggars Purse and their puttanesca is excellent. Though Carmine is no longer there its still the best Italian in the area.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This place is dark, no atmosphere, the service was sub par and the food was nothing to write home about. It was loud and not a pleasurable experience, we will not be back.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I was very disappointed. Husband and I ate here then never went back! Tutto had me sick with their cold entrees. Never again! Two thumbs down