“Fantastic romantic getaway”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Sebastian, Florida
“Fantastic romantic getaway”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Last night was my first experience with this restaurant but it probably won't be my last. The atmosphere is reminiscent of Italian restaurants I've visited in Boston, with the darkened lighting and attentive waitstaff.

The room we were seated in (I was part of a very large group) was spacious but managed not to feel cavernous.
The waitstaff really did go above and beyond with being attentive without feeling like they were hanging over you. Our waiter Julio was gracious and made everyone feel like we were his only customers of the night.
The food was good. I don't know that I'd call it stellar, but it was good and there was a lot of it.
It was a nice, romantic evening date atmosphere for a mature crowd, with a live singer & a DJ that played some really great 50s' - 70's hits. The music wasn't loud, or distracting but provided a nice background that allowed conversation.

I don't know that I'd call this a "family" establishment, as it really is geared more towards "date night" and it IS a little on the pricier side but it's worth the splurge.

1 Thank MissDeidre

Stuart, Florida
“Fun Atmosphere - Huge Portions - Lots of Choices”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Attended with a very large group (20+ people) Saturday night. We were very well taken care of by our waiter, Julio. It was awesome dining on delicious food while listening to mo-town and R&B singing. A dance floor awaits if you feel like cutting a rug. The portions are HUGE. The prices are a a bit high however because the portions are so large, you can split a meal with ease. I had the small ($5.95) salad that had goat cheese, walnuts and pears - yum! I also shared the chicken francese; this entree came with potatoes and fresh vegetables and at least three pieces of chicken. Very good. You also get some delicious pizza type bread before your meal.

The atmosphere alone makes this place worth a visit. I highly recommend it and would recommend to anyone.

1 Thank Tara M
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Oh What a Night!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I just came home from a fabulous night at Tutto Fresco. There were over 20 people in my dinner party and it was a complete success. Absolutely everything was done to perfection...great staff, great food (the mussels in white wine and garlic were amazing!), great atmosphere, music, dancing and a very talented and personable R&B singer that had the whole dining room swaying to the music.

I would like to extend a special thank you to our waiter Julio, who stayed on top of everything like a champ, very warm and professional, and never stopped smiling!! I would also like to commend Viviana who's passion for her work is quite clear in everything she did to accommodate my group. I wish I could remember the names of the bartenders but suffice to say...magnificent!!

There was definite magic in the air tonight.I cannot wait to go back!!

West Trenton, New Jersey
“We have a problem, Houston”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We are wintering in Port St. Lucie after several years in Palm Beach Gardens. I guess we are spoiled by PBG restaurants, but if Tutto Fresco is in the top 10% (23 of 230) on TripAdvisor we are in trouble.
First of all, this glorified pizza joint is way overpriced! $3.50 for a beer/ $10 for a martini? $8.00 for a half glass of wine? (And the cheapest Pinot Grigio was $30 a bottle). $20 corkage fee if you want to bring your own???? YIKES!

They don't even serve you a dinner salad! Want a salad? Pay extra for it.
Our meals, veal parmiagiana and veal francese were just ok. The veal parm was smothered in a very bitter sauce. The bill, with 20% tip was $73.Way overpriced!!

We were out of there by7:30 and the place was empty. Wonder why!!!!

“Extremely Disappointed”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We are snowbirds to Florida and our realtor recommended this place.

Let's begin...The hostess was very nice with a last-minute reservation. The table wasn't quite ready, so we ordered cocktails at the bar. The martinis were quite good and the bartender was super nice. The hostess quickly found a table and we settled up the tab at the bar. ($27.00 plus a $4.00 tip) A little pricy for a place like this!

The waitress was very pleasant and explained the specials. As I looked around, I noticed a lot of "Wanna be Gangsters" whom thought they were "heavy hitters." I asked the waitress who the arrogant guy was that was pointing rudely at people and talking dissrespectfully to the staff. The waitress said that was the owner, but said he can be nice. The "owner" paced the floor and seemed to micromanage the restaurant. I'm sure he suffers from high blood pressure, based on my observations. The owner clearly has trouble running the joint. Anyway, we waited 45 minutes or so and we decided to cash out the glasses of wine and the bland tasting caesar salad and disregard the food order. It wasn't a big deal because the kitchen had not made the food yet. Oh well. The tables on both sides of us clearly had the same horrible experience.

We haven't eaten dinner yet and it was 8:30 pm. We drove across the street and had a great meal at a quaint little Italian restaurant called Ruffinos. Check it out!!

5 Thank jrev716