“Good Food, Good Times, Excellent Service”

Miller's Ale House - Port St Lucie
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on Exit 118 off I-95 East. Located in Gatlin Plaza, next to Bass Pro Shops and Home Depot. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials.
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Ww took our family there, Manager recognized us, created us, and we had a great time,
food is always good, You know what your getting at any location, GOOD FOOD

Wish they Bring Back Clam Chowder,

Reviewed August 11, 2018

It's a busy popular place to eat and drink. Has 2 areas - one A/C and one open aired which is more for the drinking clients. Even though coming at the height of dinnertime we didn't have to wait too long for a table. Jambalaya was so delicious and I couldn't finish the bowl. Not too spicy so 2 of my kids ended up eating the rest of it. Kids were happy with their meals - Zingers, Flat Iron Steak and kids cheese quesadillas.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

We had dinner last night at Miller's Ale House. My wife and I had the same meal. There is a different special dinner each night during the week. On Wednesday the deal is an 8 oz. sirloin steak with 2 sides for $12.99. The food was served hot.The steak was cooked perfectly, the mashed potatoes were covered in a delicious brown gravy and the broccoli was crisp. We were assisted by Zain Bard one of the managers of the restaurant. The service and food were outstanding. And so was the value. We will definitely be going back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Was visiting my brother in FL and wanted to try this place since they will opening one near where I live in MD. Food and service was excellent, atmosphere as well. Prices are moderate. One of the best filet mignons I ever had believe it or not.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Have been here several times and tried the steak, rib and most recently the lobster specials. Have found the service good, the food fine and hot and the price is right especially on the specials. Love their pot stickers with a Thai sauce, too.