This Residence was the best out of the three we stayed at this trip. The staff was wonderful, the rooms clean, the breakfast/dinner good. There was the normal powdered eggs, sausage, waffle maker, yogurt was also available. Dinner was Southwestern night. Since we arrived late- dinner was almost over but the hostess on duty stayed open a little later and asked if we needed anymore before she started to clean up. Very unlike the other two Residences we stayed at who were quick to break everything down and close. We try to stay at Residence Inn's because we usually travel with our dogs. There was an empty field next to the hotel making it easy to take them for walks/potty breaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St Lucie is an all-suite extended stay hotel located off I-95 near the PGA Village and First Data Field. We are within walking distance of multiple restaurants and offer complimentary: hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, Inn The Mix social (M-W), and parking. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our studio or one-bedroom suites, featuring full kitchens complete with a refrigerator, stove-top, microwave, and dishwasher, plush Marriott bedding with crisp linens and a pillow top mattress, and a living area. Guests enjoy access to our hotel’s 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, patio area, and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie