I travel a lot with my job & it makes it pleasurable when the staff goes over & beyond to make you feel at home. With this stay I felt as close to home as I possibly could outside of being at home. I would just like to name a few that I feel should be recognized as going over & beyond their call of duty & they are Natalia, Brayden, Kristen, Kim, the dinning staff...& several others. The rooms were kept very clean & I was always made to feel that if there was anything that I needed it that it was handled immediately. I would also Like to thank Paul for all his efforts & the pillows(No Feather). Thank you to everyone at your location. I was here for approximately 4 months & would definitely stay again, as well as pass the good words on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St Lucie is an all-suite extended stay hotel located off I-95 near the PGA Village and First Data Field. We are within walking distance of multiple restaurants and offer complimentary: hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, Inn The Mix social (M-W), and parking. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our studio or one-bedroom suites, featuring full kitchens complete with a refrigerator, stove-top, microwave, and dishwasher, plush Marriott bedding with crisp linens and a pillow top mattress, and a living area. Guests enjoy access to our hotel’s 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, patio area, and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie