“Martin Job stay”

Residence Inn Port St. Lucie
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I travel a lot with my job & it makes it pleasurable when the staff goes over & beyond to make you feel at home. With this stay I felt as close to home as I possibly could outside of being at home. I would just like to name a few that I feel should be recognized as going over & beyond their call of duty & they are Natalia, Brayden, Kristen, Kim, the dinning staff...& several others. The rooms were kept very clean & I was always made to feel that if there was anything that I needed it that it was handled immediately. I would also Like to thank Paul for all his efforts & the pillows(No Feather). Thank you to everyone at your location. I was here for approximately 4 months & would definitely stay again, as well as pass the good words on.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank DeannaS213
pgilray, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear Deanna, I am so happy that we made The Residence Inn feel like home for you while being away on work. Thank you so much for your review and I will share it with our staff and recognize those you mentioned. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Port St. Lucie

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I couldn't find a nicer hotel in the area and I can believe that this place is the best of the lot, based on the reviews. It's utilitarian and performs up to expectations...

It's as clean as it could be, the desk staff were helpful, and the rooms are adequately furnished and well maintained.

If you're going to a nearby golf event or a Mets game or just getting off the highway, this is a good option. The coffee wasn't too good but there's a Starbucks nearby.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank L Frank
pgilray, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear L. Frank, Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and by reading your review, I am glad to notice that we exceeded your expectations. As you mentioned, we're very close to PGA Village and Tradition Field where the New York Mets play. Thank you so much for your review and I will share it with our staff. We will be looking forward to see you in Port St. Lucie on your next trip.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is our second time staying at this hotel in Port St. Lucie and it is just as nice as our first visit. The staff is pleasant and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We reserved several rooms and they managed to have them all ready a couple of hours before check-in.

Room Tip: Our room had a blocked view so I think any room ending in "20" 120, 220, 320, etc...) will...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dani H
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Super clean Hotel, friendly staff in nice location. Breakfast was sufficient and staff worked hard to keep up with the demand. Will definitely stay here again! There are plenty of restaurants, golf and Mets training in walking distance.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are super spacious and quiet!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lissy002
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Last weekend, we traveled to Port St. Lucie for my granddaughter's recital and our family recommended we sta at the Marriott Residence Inn. We absolutely loved it!!! This hotel is in an excellent location with plenty of restaurants, shopping and entertainment close by. From the time we walked through the front door of the Residence Inn until we checked out, the front desk and all staff was very accommodating. You didn't feel like you walked into a hotel, but you got the feeling like you knew everyone there. Our room was spectacular! Extraordinary decor', super comfortable bed and furnishings, lots of closet and storage space, and very modern fixtures with all of the extras. I was amazed to see the kitchen, stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, granite countertops, beautiful wood cabinets with frosted glass fronts, brushed nickle handles, etc., etc. The kitchen had a fabulous breakfast and the layout of the dining room was perfect. This is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in and has pristine grounds. I said to my friend, "I could live here." Thank you to the Residence Inn for providing an affordable, upscale hotel with all the comforts of home, and for hiring such professional and personable staff! We will definitely be back!!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room at the Residence Inn Port St. Lucie.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
pgilray, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your very detailed review of the Residence Inn Marriott Port St. Lucie. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and will be a future guest of ours. That speaks volumes about our hotel. Thank you again for your comments. They're very much appreciated!

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

So impressed. Great staff. Lucas, at Front desk, was the best. We will visit this Paradise again. This a a Paradise located in Port St Lucie. We will visit again. Fantastic room. It was our 28th anniversary with my wife and she said that was her best present!!

Jordi Frias
Kissimmee, Fl

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed for one night at Residence Inn Port St Lucie while travelling down to the Keys from Gainesville. The room we had was big and clean. The check-in staff was friendly and the price for the night was reasonable. however I thought the breakfast service was average.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple