“Phenomenal!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Port St. Lucie

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Residence Inn Port St. Lucie
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Phenomenal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

The staff here is so friendly and caring. The room was much larger then a normal hotel room and it was so clean. The dinner was delicious and it came with free beer & wine. Hotel is only a mile away from the PGA golf courses which worked out perfectly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jo C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Port St Lucie, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had the privilege of staying in this fabulous hotel for an entire month while we relocated for my husband's job. Everything about this hotel is fantastic! Debra at the front desk is very helpful and friendly. Braedon was a delight to visit with at each meal. The breakfasts are always tasty & they do a great job of making sure things are filled and at the right temperature. We were only at a few of the dinners, but they were all quite tasty. The nachos and sloppy joes in particular. If I ever need a hotel in the area, even though I live here now, this would be the only one I would choose!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jenny B
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

I took a trip to Residence Inn in Port St. Lucie, and the moment I checked in, I was greeted with a staff that made me feel at home. I brought my mom and dog with me and instantly Princeton was a hit with the staff. He is a teacup Maltese and became the king of his castle. The staff left me treats for Princeton when they would come in to clean the room. I was to stay only 4 days and I extended my stay their for 10 days. It was truly the best time I had with my mom in a very long time. The room was gorgeous and clean. The staff was professional yet made me feel at home. I was greeted with a smile from all the staff. Anything we requested, we had it within an hour. I was seriously thinking of moving to Port St. Lucie as the people are so nice and everything felt like home. The meals were fantastic. Towards the end of our stay, one of the staff members came to my door and greeted me with a gift of a key chain that had a little Residence Inn house, a dog house and a bone on the key chain as a gift for me and Princeton. I honestly got teary eyed. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to feel special and made to feel at home.

Room Tip: I requested to stay on ground level and close to an exit door because I have a dog with me.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank skh1228
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

This hotel is one of the nicest suites we have been in. The hotel is spotless and has all the amenties. The staff were so helpful and curtious. The suite is to die for. Very beautiful the rich modern decor was breath taking Kitchen had all stainless steel appliances. It included for the price breakfast and dinner. Has free wi-fi. Laundry facilities are very upscale. I would highly recommend this place. I would highy recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was doing work at Mets Spring Training and stayed for a night and really enjoyed my stay. Location is excellent. Only a few minutes from the ballpark. Good restaurants and I-95 nearby. My room was very comfortable and the hotel appears new. Breakfast was terrific.

Room Tip: there are several doors to access your room so you can stay at the end of a hallway and still be nea...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Homosassa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was a wonderful surprise to find this great Residence Inn in Port St. Lucie. The room was very clean and quite large. It was like staying in a nice appartment. Having a refrigerator and full kitchen was great. Wish we could have stayed longer. The fireplace was a nice touch since my hubby is always cold. The staff were extra friendly and helpful. The managers receiption was actually a full dinner and was delicious and the wine was good too! The hot breakfast buffet had a good assortment & tasty. We were very please with everything.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Fisherville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

We enjoyed everything about this hotel. The staff were very friendly and always had a smile. They never seemed to be bothered for anything anyone asked at breakfast or at the manager's reception four nights a week. The receptions were very nice, tasty and a huge help in a strange city where you aren't sure where to eat a light meal. The room was spacious and clean. The internet fast and efficient. Our week long stay was very comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
pgilray, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Port St. Lucie. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. Our staff here is award winning and strives to provide excellent service to our guests. Thank you again for your review, it is very much appreciated.