Look at the rooms on their website. It is an accurate picture!
The staff that greets you is very friendly and welcoming.
The rooms are very comfy and homey with a contemporary flair.
The kids LOVE the pool, lots of sitting area for dining, as well as a grill!
Conveniently located, with a Carabas you can walk to.
It's pet friendly!!!!
We walked our pups down to The store and back. It's a nice area with sidewalks.
Nearby there's a Walgreens, Walmart , Wendy's, dunkin donuts, subway, and a host of other convenient stores and restaurants.
We chose it, as it was just off of the exit from I 95, on our way to the keys. It was a nice spot to stay along our way.
Very accommodating and friendly!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St Lucie is an all-suite extended stay hotel located off I-95 near the PGA Village and First Data Field. We are within walking distance of multiple restaurants and offer complimentary: hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, Inn The Mix social (M-W), and parking. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our studio or one-bedroom suites, featuring full kitchens complete with a refrigerator, stove-top, microwave, and dishwasher, plush Marriott bedding with crisp linens and a pillow top mattress, and a living area. Guests enjoy access to our hotel’s 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, patio area, and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie