“Wonderful!!!”

Residence Inn Port St. Lucie
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This place has everything! They accept our pets, have kitchenettes, is sparkling clean and has hot breakfast and dinners with dessert and wine. We booked another room for next week. Great value!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Just finished my three day stay at this property and I couldn't be any happier about my time and money spent at this property. I have stayed in Port St. Lucie before but at other properties and this hotel beats them all.

My room was a spacious one bedroom suite that had more amenities in it then my own home... fully equppied kitchen, flat screen tv & a seriously comfortable bed. Dinner was included in the price of my room, which also included free beer and wine selections as well, I believe this is only from Monday to Thursday. B-Fast was also very nice, hot and cold items offered which also included in the price of my room. I noticed free passes to LA Fitness was also included in the price of the room but I didn't venture over there.

The entire staff was also very friendly and very accomidating to my needs, I didn't meet one person who seemed lethargic or nonresponsive. As someone who travels a lot, it's really nice to see such a warm staff which isn't always the case in my travels.

I've stayed in other area hotels but easily this one comes out tops.

Room Tip: Stayed in room adjacent to I-95 and didn't hear any traffic noise... FYI
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
pgilray, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our hotel and our service. Nice to know we made an impression! Look forward to providing exceptional hospitality to you again soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Very nice hotel. Stayed with my fiancé to attend the wedding of very close friends. We arrived in PSL around noon & were happily surprised that our room was ready for us. We were on the 3rd floor which made me nervous since I'm a light sleeper. not a single noise to other me - didn't hear anything from I-95. The staff was sper friendly & the room was modern & clean. Breakfast was a little disappointing. The scrambled eggs were dry & many items were not available even though there was still 45 minutes left to breakfast time. No safe or vault in the room, I thought that was weird.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We stayed at the Residence Inn at Port St. Lucie in December 2011 for over a week and we most disappointed to discover that "Pet Friendly" means that the hotel allows pets in every room. Rather than limit pets to one floor, pets are allowed in any of the rooms. This policy should definitely be reviewed. We were most concerned about allergies as simple vaccuuming does not ensure a clean room after a pet visit. There were even pets in the pool area. We were shocked to discover that when we complained about a noisy dog across the hall that the front desk said we must be mistaken that there was no dog in that room. This was interesting because when they realized there was a dog, they said that the guest did not let them know he was bringing in a dog. When we moved to a higher floor--the 6th, there were dogs there as well. We left the hotel early and moved to another hotel. We were very disappointed with how the staff dealt with this issue and would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Suggest Marriott review and consolidate a "pet friendly" policy that makes sense to all in...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank juneandgene G
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We spent one night here after attending a concert at the Sunrise Theatre in Ft. Pierce which is only a 10 minute drive away. Nice, new updated facility, about 3 years old. Staff very helpful and friendly. Clean, nice room. Breakfast was good with the usual nice selection we are all used to at the Residence Inn. Very close to I-95 so handy for Interstate access.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have stayed at a few other properties in PSL, and this one is really great. It's clean, the staff is great, it a great location. No highway traffic noise at all. Stay there!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night while in town for a Spring Training game. The entire experience was excellent. Staff was friendly and all in Mets jerseys. Room was very comfortable with nice furnishings and plenty of space. We were on the 5th floor (room 520), and we only had two complaints about the room. First, the view is of an exterior wall approximately 10 feet away. We were only there to sleep, though - so no biggy. Secondly, though, we had NO hot water to shower in the morning, and when told about it the staff apologized and said they were already aware of the issue...

The positives outweigh the negatives, however, as the pool looked very nice, there was a firepit burning outside when we returned from the game, the complimentary breakfast was very good, the property also provided a complimentary dinner the night we arrived (but we were out at the stadium so cannot review), workout room looked good. The front desk even provided me with complimentary laundry detergent and softener sheets when I asked for change for the laundry - very nice.

I'll chalk up the cold showers to bad luck on my part, as the property and the staff showed me enough to make me believe that this was an aberration...

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple