Very nice hotel. Stayed with my fiancé to attend the wedding of very close friends. We arrived in PSL around noon & were happily surprised that our room was ready for us. We were on the 3rd floor which made me nervous since I'm a light sleeper. not a single noise to other me - didn't hear anything from I-95. The staff was sper friendly & the room was modern & clean. Breakfast was a little disappointing. The scrambled eggs were dry & many items were not available even though there was still 45 minutes left to breakfast time. No safe or vault in the room, I thought that was weird.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie helps you feel connected with complimentary internet in our spacious suites which feature full kitchen and separate areas for sleeping, working, eating and relaxing. Nearby golf courses include PGA Village Golf, Legacy Golf & Tennis Club, Nicklaus Golf Club and Tesoro Golf Club. Take the family to a New York Mets game at Tradition Field. Enjoy shopping at Main St. Village and Vero Beach Outlet Mall. Start your day with complimentary hot breakfast buffet and end it with our complimentary Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie