I am a single mother of a beautiful 21 month old. Being a single mom, everyone tells you to make time for yourself. In April that is just what I did. I am a local resident that wanted to "get away" for a night but on a budget. I chose to stay at the Residence in located in Port St. Lucie. It was the perfect evening. The hotel was beautiful and very accomodating. The bed was very comfy and the black out shades made it very nice to sleep in to the unheard of 10:30 am. I left my stay feeling very relaxed and refreshed. i would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. It lacks nothing. Friendly staff, clean, affordable, accomodating and in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St Lucie is an all-suite extended stay hotel located off I-95 near the PGA Village and Tradition Field. We are within walking distance of multiple restaurants and offer complimentary: hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, Inn The Mix social (M-W), and parking. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our studio or one-bedroom suites, featuring full kitchens complete with a refrigerator, stove-top, microwave, and dishwasher, plush Marriott bedding with crisp linens and a pillow top mattress, and a living area. Guests enjoy access to our hotel’s 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, patio area, and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie