“Fast, friendly, fresh, & fantastic.”
Review of Thai Food Express - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Food Express
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Here on business and found the restaurant by driving by this afternoon. Lunch was awesome. Had a pork and vegetable dish with basil that was great as well as a salad with the best ginger dressing ever. So good I went back for dinner and had their volcano chicken dish... Spectacular! Super bummed I don't live here and will likely never have this food again. Will go out of my way to try though. They also deliver! Place is tiny and doesn't look like much, but the service and food is excellent.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

This is the 2nd time I have been here. It is small, 5 or 6 tables. They pushed tables together to accomodate 5 of us. We had a variety of food. Japanese, Chinese, Thai. All excellent. The owner/waitress was so sweet and funny. I am always amazed at the amount of tuna that goes into my Spicy Tuna Rolls. I brought home a fried rice that was to die for. We had a tray of fried donuts with icing and a tray of fresh fruit for dessert. All sweet and luscious. I wish I did not have to drive 30 minutes to get there, but well worth the drive.

1  Thank Tanya60
Reviewed June 16, 2010

I've been going to Thai Food Express for at least 3 years although I hadn't been in six months until I went tonight (6/16/2010). The food there is very good. I've only had better Thai food at one other place in Miami. Besides that this is the best Thai food around. I always get Panang Curry Beef ($13.95) or Chicken Pad Thai ($11.95). The lunch portion is a little cheaper but seems to be about the same size during lunch hours. The dining area only has a few tables, I always get take-out. $14 is a little steep for take-out food but its the best around so I have to have it sometimes. The portions aren't the biggest either so if you are looking for value this isn't the best place but if you are looking for really good Thai food this is the only place to go. You might save a few dollars going to another place around but the food won't be as good.

Hour of operation
Monday-Thursday 11am-9:30pm
Friday 11am-10pm
Saturday 4:30pm-10pm
Closed Sunday

Credits cards accepted.
Delivery within 4 mile radius for $1.50 with a $20 minimum order.

Reviewed November 5, 2008

This restaurant recently moved to the Morningside Plaza on Port St. Lucie Boulevard. Now a full sit-down restaurant (as well as take out) with the same great food, great service and happy family. I am vegan, while Louie is not but we are always both very happy with our delicious selections. We have been here many times and order 'take out' at least once a week. Undoubtedly the best, authentic Thai restaurant we've ever been to. EXCELLENT!

Reviewed September 10, 2008

We were visiting Port St. Lucie and stumbled onto this small but very good Thai Restaurant. The food is authentic thai and its family owned and opperated. The service was excellent and the pad thai and red curry crispy duck are to die for. If ever in Port st. lucie you must stop by. Prices range from 2.95 for appetizers to 8.95 for chicken pad thai and 16.95 for crispy duck. Enjoy!

2  Thank thaiguy123